New owner in Minnesota!

1UP

Registered
After just a few weeks of joining Hayabusa.org, I've officially purchased a Busa, thanks to KyleJ on here! You guys have been extremely helpful with all of the questions I had during my search. I look forward to meeting more of you guys.

20150214_100852.jpg

:thumbsup: Congrats man! Haven't been able to find one for myself but glad I was able to help you find the perfect bike! It wasn't that long ago that a couple members here helped me track down my first Busa.

:thumbsup: Congrats man! Haven't been able to find one for myself but glad I was able to help you find the perfect bike! It wasn't that long ago that a couple members here helped me track down my first Busa.

Are you looking for a specific color or what are you looking for?

Thanks guys, I've never been so excited to ride a bike... This cold weather is depressing.

Where in Minnesota are you? Maybe we can go for a ride this Spring.

Adam, I'm located in the Maplewood area. How about yourself?

Oh man way to go!! My dad has that exact color. I look forward to riding with you and other Minnesota busa guys :). You'll love the bike, get a good deal? any mods?

You'll love the bike, get a good deal? any mods?

I'm not sure what a "good" deal on a Busa is but I do feel that it was the best one out of the bunch that I was looking at. It's a 2009 with 2,500 miles, Power Commander, full Voodoo exhaust, aftermarket front springs, undertail kit, and Brock's lowering links. Along with that, the guy also gave me a loading ramp, 3 helmets, a pair of gloves, a generic cover, two front pit bull stands, a rear pit bull stand, and all stock parts. I drove 6 hours one way to pick it up and paid $8,400.

Last edited:
Nice.

So where are you in MN that you can take a picture in February with more grass showing then snow?

No grass showing in my neighborhood. With Temps in the single digits during the day and negative temps at night
the snow we have isn't going anywhere for awhile. :banghead: Yup Winter Sucks. Good to see that you could ride your new purchase home in Feb. :thumbsup:

and :welcome:

So where are you in MN that you can take a picture in February with more grass showing then snow?

This pictures was taken in Bellevue, NE, right before I loaded it onto my truck. It was actually below zero (with windchill) when I test road the bike that day.

Also, today I have officially completed my first mod!!! Removed the extremely hard padding on the stock seat and replaced 3/4 of it with much more comfortable high-density foam. Reduced maybe 1 oz. (if that) of weight and lowered the seat height about another 1.5 inch. Cost = $5!

Back