New Member from Ohio

agent_insidious

Registered
Hey, all!

I became a Busa owner on September 3, 2020. When I purchased the bike, it had 1 mile on the odometer. After today's ride (11/7/2020), I'm up to about 1,075. I'm from southwestern Ohio and have been riding for about 7 years now. My first and only other bike was a 2004 Honda CBR 600 F4i.

I look forward to seeing everyone else's Busas, sharing information with each other and having a place to be a part of regarding the love of and for this amazing machine.

Ride often, ride safe!

20201010_134601.jpg

20201013_164252.jpg

20201107_150624.jpg

Are you done with my jacket? Please mail it back. That bike is drop-dead gorgeous. You should be very proud. Please consider a ride out here to the West Coast once riding weather resumes. The crash couch is waiting ... and a free coffee if you let me have that jacket.
Please...let the man get settled in before you start asking him for all his cool shi7. Besides,now you've F-up my chances of scoring that lid.
cursin.gif

Nobody probably mentioned @agent_insidious buts its customary for guys new to the Org to give one of the "old-timers" like me...and not that new bastid @HayaWakened something cool...like say...I dunno...that lid.
Ahhh...,just messing. :welcome: to the greatest Busa show on earth.
Let your mods begin. :thumbsup: Hey we got ya covered,there isn't much the boyz dont know about customizing,racing and tweakin a Busa.
There is a tremendous amount of knowledge to be had from these guys here on the Org.
Party on...:super:
Rubb.

Welcome! I love the Honda f4I it’s on my all time favorite list
Thanks, Tached! It was definitely a good bike, for sure! It never let me down and was a great bike to learn on. She's somewhere in Georgia now, at least the last time I knew. Had to upgrade though and very glad I did!

Are you done with my jacket? Please mail it back. That bike is drop-dead gorgeous. You should be very proud. Please consider a ride out here to the West Coast once riding weather resumes. The crash couch is waiting ... and a free coffee if you let me have that jacket.
Haha! The jacket was a gift from my best friend when we brought home my F4i. My girlfriend sowed on all the patches, including that giant center piece. That took A WHILE! But my best friend was the one that got me hooked on Busa's. He had an '06 that was absolutely dope. We swapped bikes one day for the hell of it and that was a wrap. Now I have my own! When I'm done with the jacket, I'll ship it off to you, but you're probably going to be waiting a while...lol

Congrats and welcome! Love that color.
Thanks, BigBS! Appreciate the comment. I figured with the charcoal and black, any mods or accessories I'd get in the future would likely go well with it. The other color for the 2020 was a candy apple red; which don't get me wrong, it's freakin' drop dead sexy, but for the sake of accessorizing and matching stuff up, I went with the charcoal and black!

Please...let the man get settled in before you start asking him for all his cool shi7. Besides,now you've F-up my chances of scoring that lid. View attachment 1629322
Nobody probably mentioned @agent_insidious buts its customary for guys new to the Org to give one of the "old-timers" like me...and not that new bastid @HayaWakened something cool...like say...I dunno...that lid.
Ahhh...,just messing. :welcome: to the greatest Busa show on earth.
Let your mods begin. :thumbsup: Hey we got ya covered,there isn't much the boyz dont know about customizing,racing and tweakin a Busa.
There is a tremendous amount of knowledge to be had from these guys here on the Org.
Party on...:super:
Rubb.
Haha, I'm loving this Org already! I can feel the love and support is through the roof for these one-of-a-kind machines. Everybody has been awesome so far.

Thank you for the warm welcome, Rubb!

Welcome and what a sleek beauty! I did the same thing F4i-->Busa...definitely a weight difference, but just as easy to work on!
Thanks, Blue! Yes, definitely a weight difference! Not only the weight but the shear size is impressive. Yet despite its size, she's a lot more nimble and so much more comfortable than I would have anticipated and my goodness is she quick and fast! Absolutely loving it!

Back