New Kaw - King of the Road??

It's not king yet or will be. They've delayed it, I hear, because there's a hitch in 2nd and 3rd gear, so it's being delayed. If they can't get those gears straight, then the torgue of the busa will really be too much. They won't be able to keep that thing on the ground(R1, Grand, 954). I do want to know what's up with that Triumph though.

if your worrying about triumph. why not worry about boss hogg lol.thier both sleds with plenty of hp. lmao.you ever try going over 150 on a naked bike .i have on my zrx they just dont hold the road like busa.

I got a good look at the new Triumph at the bike show in Chicago last weekend. It is a MASSIVE bike. It has the aerodynamics of a modern diesel locomotive, ie a giant BRICK. I don't care how much horsepower it may have, it won't be able to overcome it's inherent aero limitations.

Dep

guys as a rider who has ridden and owns both an r1 and a busa i can say i ride both of the for completley different reasons. I do not beileve the other three japenese manufactures were trying to compete with the busa, but rather with the gixx 1000 and each others 1000 bikes, the busa is in a totally different catagory, one that is not in direct competition with a busa. just my .02. we all need to stop worrying about what might be bigger or faster, if you worry that much about someone elses ride how can you have anytime to ride one of the best bikes ever made in the busa. just ride and take it one race at a time.

all bikes are mean its just that the busa is the meanest
biggrin.gif

Back