New horn

TXBusa05LE

Registered
I’ve been eyeing the air horns for a long time, but just went with this today, nothing fancy. $20 at Pep Boys. Bolted right up. I bent the extension it came with so the horn exit would be straight out. It’s loud. I would say comparable to your car horn.
guns.gif

h1.JPG

Be careful that your front end doesnt dive to hard during braking and crack / break your front fender, that horn is huge!

(Sloto200 @ Mar. 18 2007,12:48) Be careful that your front end doesnt dive to hard during braking and crack / break your front fender, that horn is huge!
I'm good to go with left/right, up/down...
guns.gif

Just remember....if it sounds like a truck their looking for a truck.....If it sounds like a bike their looking for a bike.

NICE! I've been wanting to do something with mine. Can't even hear the stupid thing. I see a trip to Pep Boys in my near future!!!

I put on these 2 fairly flat horns from Griots Garage that are loud. But I experimented with mini airhorn from WOLO. The Wolo airhorn mounted fine and worked good but when you push the suspension down hard to its limit it would hit the fender. Just so you know

Back