New guy from Houston

XBIKE

Registered
Hello everybody, just bought a 2011 Pearl White Hayabusa and loving it! I've been riding for about 6 years, have taken the MSF course, and I practice AGATT. This bike is incredible! I have owned a Buell XB9XS, a GSX-R 750, and still have my DR650, and I can honestly say I am super impressed with how the Hayabusa handles. I have already learned a lot about the different mods available from this forum, and even found a link to the service manual; WIN! I look forward to learning from the vast knowledge from the members of this forum.

congrats and welcome. warning: the picture ho's will be demanding a pic of your new Busa :whistle:

Welcome to the oRg. We have a mobile version if you want to download Forum Runner, with the full version you can upload pics. :welcome:

Pics as promised:

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

Welcome ..... what side of town are you on. Im on the NW side. There are a few of us Houston peeps around.

I am on the Northwest side as well. Do you ever hit the Wednesday meet and greets? They are at BW3 on 6 and W Little York (at least they used to be).

No, never been but I have only been in Houston since last October. Im 290/barker cypress (south of 290) in Riata Ranch.

Welcome to the org. I'm new here as well but seems to be a lot of great people here. and lots of great info.

Back