New guts for the "STUNGUN"...

What happened to your bike ?
Oil starvation...Spun a bearing on the crank...Oil light flickered and I had another issue that I was having corrected while the mechanic was testing her she spun...
Dam ! I hate it for both you guys. I've been there, done that sht. I've got to say, a turbo is definitly too much $$ for me. I was just about to do a getto, and now this with two turbo bikes. Think I'll just stay stk with a small dry shot now. That way if she blows i can upgrade, and won't have alot of $$ already invested.
cool.gif
Hope you guys get em back on tha road soon !

Somebody correct me, but doesnt motorhead suggest removing something under where the oil filter screws on to prevent "oil starvation" I thought I read this somewhere in his install directions.NJ.???

I run 12.5 PSI with alot less, and safely. The secret is datalogging and adjusting the PC yourself to maintain a correct A/F ratio. Tuners cannot babysit your fuel system as frequetly as needed.

Motorhead (Dennis Clanton) doesn't give a rats @ss about his customers. Once he has your money, you are his b!tch. Don't believe me? Ask him.

Johnnycheese is the man.
Mad`

<!--EDIT|Mad`
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133656167 -->

I run 12.5 PSI with alot less, and safely. The secret is datalogging and adjusting the PC yourself to maintain a correct A/F ratio. Tuners cannot babysit your fuel system as frequetly as needed.

Motorhead (Dennis Clanton) doesn't give a rats @ss about his customers. Once he has your money, you are his b!tch. Don't believe me? Ask him.

Johnnycheese is the man.
Mad`
Whoa !

What happened to your bike ?
Oil starvation...Spun a bearing on the crank...Oil light flickered and I had another issue that I was having corrected while the mechanic was testing her she spun...
Dam ! I hate it for both you guys. I've been there, done that sht. I've got to say, a turbo is definitly too much $$ for me. I was just about to do a getto, and now this with two turbo bikes. Think I'll just stay stk with a small dry shot now. That way if she blows i can upgrade, and won't have alot of $$ already invested.  
cool.gif
Hope you guys get em back on tha road soon !
Turbo's are great if you can do the work...Take a guy like Uncle Bob all the skills but on the other hand someone like me that can barely change the oil may really need to give it some thought...

If the bike is not making you money then why does bragging rights make us invest so much money in them...

I didn't need much more than a stocker...

If the bike is not making you money then why does bragging rights make us invest so much money in them...

Bragging rights ... the thrill of riding a boosted bike ... worth every penny to me
smile.gif
... same here, didn't need it but just had to have it !!

Bragging rights ... the thrill of riding a boosted bike ... worth every penny to me
smile.gif
... same here, didn't need it but just had to have it !!
The next venture of bragging rights is gonna be alot less expensive for me...
I heard that Bro ... hopefully we'll all learn some do's and don't's from yours and Cecil's experience and in the end things will be a little less expensive. I feel your pain and truly hope you're rolling again soonest.

Bub called and she's alive...The "STUNGUN" lives again...Got one problem to run down the FI light is staying on at ignition...Get this tweeked and I'll be ready...You guys just don't know how much I have missed her...I want some...
laugh.gif

That's good news ... and yes we can imagine what it feels like to be without ... it's a habit that cannot be kicked.

Back