New guts for the "STUNGUN"...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Here's what I'm thinking if its to much let me know...

To compliment the Velocity Stage 1 Street system Garrett T28...System capable of supporting 8pds of boost @ approx. 285HP...No change/upgrade to fueling system...

JE Turbo Pistons
.080 base plate
Intake cam for exhaust swap
Adj. cam sprockets
Cam tensioner
Cylinder studs
Main bearing studs
Falicon rods
High volume oil gear
Oil pan baffle
Crank sent to Falicon for some magic

Appears to be alot more than I may need but attempting to build a motor that will last indefinitely...

Most of the items are in should have the rest by the end of the week...

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128875927 -->

It's never too much when you're trying to make a Turbo'd engine bullet proof ... I like your plan!!

cool.gif

should be able to run 10 more psi with all those cool toys in the engine
biggrin.gif
Only issue is no upgrade to the fuel system...I just want this to be reliable...

With the heavy duty oil gear do you think there will be a problem with the pump pulling oil from the turbo???Thus burning the turbo up...

Way to go STUNNAH it seems that you are on the money. Theres no turning back now get them goodies,and make that motor rock --will have to ride wit ya sometime...........

should be able to run 10 more psi with all those cool toys in the engine
biggrin.gif
Only issue is no upgrade to the fuel system...I just want this to be reliable...

With the heavy duty oil gear do you think there will be a problem with the pump pulling oil from the turbo???Thus burning the turbo up...
Only if you run out of oil, right? Is it the same pump for the motor and the turbo?
I don't know...Kevin "SuperKaos" contends that the increased oil flow may actually starve the turbo...Kind of a toss up issue here...Dennis "TheMotorhead" runs either a high volume pump or gear on some of his bikes and has not had any problems...

I dont want to guess with someone else's motor. What is TheMotorhead telling you?

Stunnah when do you think the gun will be ready?
I'm still waiting on a couple of critical parts to come in...As soon as I get them I'll be running down to Bub...So maybe a couple of weeks but then she'll just about be ready for storage and I'll be hoping for warm winter days...

Are you referring to bub down in Gasden? If so give me a shout im 8 miles from his shop

<!--EDIT|C.LONG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129135398 -->

Still waiting on some parts that were on back order...Hopeful they'll e here this week...

Back