New guts for the "STUNGUN"...

JE Turbo Pistons - YUP
.080 base plate - YUP

Intake cam for exhaust swap - NOPE... You can do this, but its kind of a pain to setup the timing... You aren't going to gain anything either... I would spend the money on something else... My buddy did his with it and mine without it...

Adj. cam sprockets - YUP

Cam tensioner - I didn't do the manual tensioner, but I thin I will... Its a nice piece and definetly beats the plastic thing out of the factory...

Cylinder studs - NOPE... Make sure you get the larger head bolts instead of the cylinder studs... All the studs that I have seen advertised have a lower tinsel strength then the stock bolts... You will have to drill the head, block, and rethread the case, but it is worth it to avoid the blown head gasket issue. This will DEFINETLY be your weak point in the system if you do the studs...

Falicon rods - CHEAPER then carillo and I am sure they will work fine... I went carillo.

High volume oil gear - Good addition to the system...

Oil pan baffle - NICE ADDITION.

Crank sent to Falicon for some magic - A WASTE OF MONEY. The stock crank is good to 700HP, why do anything to it...

My 2 cents...
biggrin.gif

Cloud

Burk, how long before she's up and running?
rock.gif
She's alive just not completely well...FI light is indicating that is why I was searching for the install info on the Velocity stage 1 street...I've fell ill and have been working gonna check on her tomorrow...

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134958102 -->

Burk, how long before she's up and running?
rock.gif
She's alive just not completely well...FI light is indicating that is why I was searching for the install info on the Velocity stage 1 street...I've fell ill and have been working gonna check on her tomorrow...
OK...Got the FI light situation worked out wire at the connector pin for the PC came loose only firing on two cylinders...Wire in place no FI light...Tuning process now...Holidays threw completion back again...Maybe next week...

The "B*#$!" is back...Weather is to bad for a detailed ride report...She feels a little tight right now...Gonna take it easy on her for awhile...Should get some miles on her the coming week...

The "B*#$!" is back...Weather is to bad for a detailed ride report...She feels a little tight right now...Gonna take it easy on her for awhile...Should get some miles on her the coming week...
Thats great news,I had an issue last week with mine,got it sorted,bad injector.I'm on to building a real beast now.NJ.

That's what I'm talking about ... Happy New "Boosted" Year Bro ... that's good news.
Gonna try and do everything right can't have any or issues with her...Looking forward to an outstanding year...

Glad to hear she's back up
beerchug.gif

But I am going to tell you and anyone else running less then full oil capacity~

You have a timebomb waiting, how fat is your wallet?
Becasue you will do the same thing again, may not be tommorrow, but it will happen.

to SOLVE the having to run low oil issue (because of low hdr height) .. I opted for the MCXpress Mech Sump, and will be running full oil from now on.
I asked Dennis last month about runnning a HV oil gear, he told me don't waste my time, not necessary for what i do.

If you drag it Constantly then you would probably benefit by doing the hv gear & or hp bypass~

I have had to purchase the following:

New Crank
Carillo H-Beam rods
JE Turbo pistons
Carpenter HD V-Springs
1/2" Monster bolts from Dennis
NEW Cams

also bought:
.090 spacer
MCXpress Mech Sump Setup

not done spending yet, still need a new tranny.

so far over 2500.oo in parts & growing.

I want to do this ONE time and be Reliable and run FULL OIL, not run it in the lower part of the sight glass because "Someone" tells me it's the way we do it, and it is OK, nothign will happen..

NO ONE pays my bills but me, I am the one that has the reap what I sow, and I will NOT make the same mistake twice.

FULL OIL all the time, period.

I made this turbo system, it has been a fun & learning experience.

I am not done, c'mon 575hp
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Glad to hear she's back up  
beerchug.gif

But I am going to tell you and anyone else running less then full oil capacity~

You have a timebomb waiting, how fat is your wallet?
Becasue you will do the same thing again, may not be tommorrow, but it will happen.

to SOLVE the having to run low oil issue (because of low hdr height) .. I opted for the MCXpress Mech Sump, and will be running full oil from now on.
I asked Dennis last month about runnning a HV oil gear, he told me don't waste my time, not necessary for what i do.

If you drag it Constantly then you would probably benefit by doing the hv gear & or hp bypass~

I have had to purchase the following:

New Crank
Carillo H-Beam rods
JE Turbo pistons
Carpenter HD V-Springs
1/2" Monster bolts from Dennis
NEW Cams

also bought:
.090 spacer
MCXpress Mech Sump Setup

not done spending yet, still need a new tranny.

so far over 2500.oo in parts & growing.

I want to do this ONE time and be Reliable and run FULL OIL, not run it in the lower part of the sight glass because "Someone" tells me it's the way we do it, and it is OK, nothign will happen..

NO ONE pays my bills but me, I am the one that has the reap what I sow, and I will NOT make the same mistake twice.

FULL OIL all the time, period.

I made this turbo system, it has been a fun & learning experience.

I am not done, c'mon 575hp
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
If anyones knows I do...I'm doing the same I don't keep if it smokes...I just don't have the funds for the mech sump so I pray that all goes well...

Brother I know you want the best you can afford, so do I.

I wish nothing but the best for you, I should have listened to Dennis and ran mine with full oil and said f the smoke
laugh.gif

Just got tired of spraying for mesquitos when on group rides and such LOL/

I lucked out and got a excellent deal on mine, Dennis had it on the shelf, and just wanted to move it, so he took my offer and I got what i needed.

I tell you this though, I am SURPRISED someone has not come up with a solution here in the states.

Best to your and yours Bro!

Peace,
Ron

Also Ron I appreciate the info you sent...No one else stepped up and hell I bought from them...

Back