Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New gauges for my bike

Big Sexy

Registered
No not the 08 busa which i had scott at blue gauges do (by the way they are awsome) but for my M109R that i bought. Hope you like them, they are my idea and Joe at webslinger was able to take the pictures and put them on the gauges. he has a ton of them on his site.

M109TachMortalKombat.jpg

SUZ06M109RMortalCombat.jpg

WOW! Looks cool.

So I take it the "flawless victory" point value would be much higher on these for the busa...140mph+ :laugh:

WOW..........VERY SICK :thumbsup: :bowdown: So i take it he can do ALL gauges like this? Whould you happen to have a link to his web site? :beerchug:

I am all over this and have been in contact with joe and will be sending my guages to him later this week for a template to be made. :cheerleader:

I am all over this and have been in contact with joe and will be sending my guages to him later this week for a template to be made. :cheerleader:

AWESOME BROTHER! Could you PLEASE :please: Keep me updated(maybe PM Me)on the outcome, and when he'd be ready to do more/mine? Been looking for something like this for a while now, and i cant stand the currant cheesy one's i've seen on FLEEBAY! Thankz in advance. :beerchug:

do you need to take the needles off when you instal the gauges from him?

Thats pretty cool. Installed pics please.

does anyone has a problem putting back the needle back on without mess up the RPM reading?

No, if it is off just reconect the plug with the needle off and turn the key to the on position (not cranked) and put the needle in at the zero point. Here is a bad pic of the ones he did for me.

100_1093.jpg

Top Bottom