Mailman Delivered Gauges

Sam, Dan,
Yes he can do the Monkey King for you Dan. ANYTHING you can think of he can do.
Just tell me what you want Sam and it will be done. You want Sheep on one and a Farmer on the other?

His website says $35 for 1 dial, $55 for 2 and $75 for any 3 dials. Not sure what 4 would run.

I might be able to work a group buy if we have enough interest.

These are very simple to install.

Sam, Dan,
Yes he can do the Monkey King for you Dan. ANYTHING you can think of he can do.
Just tell me what you want Sam and it will be done. You want Sheep on one and a Farmer on the other?

I'm not tellin you what I want done.:moon:

Kev, sorry I haven't called ya back yet. Been super busy with baseball and trying to get homework done with for the week before I leave tomorrow for Moline for the regional tourney.

ANYWAYS, those gauges look SICK bro!!:beerchug:

Kev, sorry I haven't called ya back yet. Been super busy with baseball and trying to get homework done with for the week before I leave tomorrow for Moline for the regional tourney.

ANYWAYS, those gauges look SICK bro!!:beerchug:

He can do Daisy and duke for you.When I opened the box you were the first person I thought of.

DUDE! those f**n ROCK Kev!:bowdown:

Might have to send him another set....if I can find some pics for him to use:whistle:

lemme know if you're bored this week bro-gotta patch my front step this week before the whole porch crumbles away! *i kin make more chikkin nachos:laugh:*

hit me up about Mem. day too bro:thumbsup:

DUDE! those f**n ROCK Kev!:bowdown:

Might have to send him another set....if I can find some pics for him to use:whistle:

lemme know if you're bored this week bro-gotta patch my front step this week before the whole porch crumbles away! *i kin make more chikkin nachos:laugh:*

hit me up about Mem. day too bro:thumbsup:

Lets do it. I am busy Friday other than that I am bored all week.:whistle:

damn!! thats wicked. i was just going to have John-gixerhp do me a white led guage but that's all about to change....just when i said am done modding this money pit bike, something comes along..does modding ever stop???!!!

They look great installed, Kevin! Nice work (fast, too!). I'm glad you like them as much as you thought you would!!!

:beerchug:

Back