\"NEW Cop Toys\"

Well, you may or may not know this FC, but you've already fallen into your own trap. The trap that you set for yourself, you know the one, where you actually start believing what you post, and where reality and fantasy blend together to form your own little world. Well, that same little world will come crashing down on you, perhaps sooner than you realize. Good luck, my wannabe friend. I sincerely mean this, as you need more help than anybody I've spoken to in a long time. I hope you get that help, I really do. In the meantime, keep up your childish antics, they tell more about yourself than you will EVER know.

OK, I'm finally convinced, FC is a clinical psychologist writing a doctoral dissertion on hysterical web heads, and he's going to be able to prove just about anything with the material he's sucking out of you guys.

Hats off to you FC. you manage to get this response in every post. A master at the winding up art.

Have to say I'm surprised it still works though.

One inconsistancy though. You said in an earlier post that you hate Drunk Drivers and they can all die etc etc. But in this post you said that if it's a cop that's drunk you turn off the camera (I guess that means you let him off). Doesn't sound much like you hate Drunk Drivers. Is it ok to mug someone if your a cop too?

Just interested to know if you believe cops can do what they please or if that was just to rile the lads here up more?

For the record I have no feelings either way for or against the Police force in your country or mine. Just individuals. There's dickheads everywhere in every profession.

Terra1 you're so right LOL ))

Thank you Dr. cop-boy for your expert analysis I E mailed a "REALCOP@aol.com,,was that your sorry ass ?? oh well :)

161 ®

Back