\"NEW Cop Toys\"

OB_FalconCOP161

Registered
It's great to be in my line of work. Dept. just got some new toys that I just felt I had to share with you 9-5 cubicle common laborers.

Upgrade to .40 Cal Sig-229's With nice "Law Enforcment Only" Winchester Talon Ammo.

Benelli M-1 Auto Shot Guns with 14" entry Barrels on some of them.

New panasonic Lap Top MDT's

New Fords Crown Vic's "Police Interceptors" (I like Chevy's Better myself)

Phoenix International Road spikes..also work with run Flat Tires

New Dash board Cams to get a good laugh at the Loser Drunks we whack. Note: (We turn them off if we whack a fellow Officer)

And last but not least..a few new ProLaser-3 Hand Held laser units by kustom signals Inc. Waterproof,,also lase from inside the car through the window if you want.

Mind you this all at Tax payer Expense.

It's great to work for a Pro active Morris Co. NJ Dept.

Please Send your witty and amusing replys ASAP,,lots of the guys at work want to read them.

Hope to see some of you on Sunday at Bear Mountain,,then you can talk all the trash you like :)

God it's good to be the King

161 ®

I never said it but I bet you LOVE yourself so much you could Suck a Donkeys bobo in front of us.

Hey..FC,,yeah Bro ?,,you go fishing lately ??,,yup..I always have this great spot at Busa.org. Mostly flounders.

one of my ususal catches is the Todd Fish,,he's big on talking about Cops who I truley don't give a poop about,,cops from other states..who cares.

Then there's this Canaidian Cat Fish called dirty whatever,,he's amusing also but like the rest he's got a big hook in his mouth as well.

And this ZX Guy,,he's kinda a new fish,,most people don't like him,,but I can change that,Cause most people can't stand me instead.

And a load of other sea creatures that make up busa.org,,you can tell who they are by the hooks in their mouths

But the fishing has been good,,as long as I get Bites from this "Clan of clowns" I get a good laugh :)

funny thing Bro..they ride the Same Bike I do,, and they give good info that I pick up on..without me even asking a thing..They actually help me out.

Be safe Bro..Lets see if the new road spikes work on running bikes ??,,whatta mess that would be LOL )))

Have a great weekend you guppies
161 ®

I have never seen a simple cop so full of himself. My sis is a fed, she calls normal cops scrubs. If your a normal cop, you not even close to king, a cop is just one step up from criminal, now your a legal criminal, next you can be a fed, and be a national legal criminal, like my sis.You guys are all the same you hide behind your badge and talk poop, hopfully this will be my only negitive post on this board. Get over yourself, Id still hit you in the face cop or no cop, your still human,what would you do? arrest me cause your not man enough to take me out?
Seems to me that cops cause problems,they dont fix them. When a guy is speeding on the doing about 80,and they chase him down, he ends up doing 150 and crashes into people,killing and maming innocent people, and the cops take it as a win, because they caught the guy,even though if they would have left him along he prolly would have just drove at 80 all the way home and been ok.Cops are mostly Jocks with lil cocks and have to try to get power to make up for there penis size. Falcon, try to stop these moronic statements they will get you nothing but negitive attn.

One more thing, I am a computer programmer, I prolly make 3 times more than you do, and the web is my world, you use lil radar guns in your world, and ill use logged ips in mine ;)
peace,
Ranger

SON, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO BE A BRAGGART! IF YOU MOMMA SAW THE WAY YOUR ACTING SHE WOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU.

REMEMBER OUR AGREEMENT, IF YOU BEHAVE I'LL CALL YOUR SARGEANT AND HAVE HIM GIVE YOU A REAL BULLET TO KEEP IN YOUR POCKET.

Ranger did you have on a Blood Pressure Cuff on when you took the time to respond LOL )))))) WOW..boy do I reel you morons in :)

Damn I'm Good 161 ®

This FC can't be for real, any superior officer worth his badge would have canned his butt long ago. Either he is lying or his department makes the cast of "Deliverance" look sophisticated. I am betting on the theory that he knows some cops but couldn't pass the ethics examination. Therefore he is a cop wanna be, he has no real control over his life so he is fantasizing that he is in a position of control over almost everyone. From this he mistakes fear for the respect that he secretly craves but never gets. Bottom line, this guy is lost and the last thing he needs is attention. He needs therapy. And if for some miracle he is a real cop if anyone has specific information about his detachment I would like to know. His real name would help as well, but I am assuming there are not to many people in his detachment owning Busa's. The information on this website is enough to get an inquiry going on his conduct with the right phone call. FC if you think you can hassle the public at will you should see what a Senator can get done with the right motivation.

Easyrider.

Easyrider - You are right on the money - filthy rich in fact. There have been others who have already attempted to verify claims made by this individual. Simple questions with simple answers that would easily have verified claims of military service. We got nothing but a blank stare and then the usual insults. The ONLY thing that has ever been established concerning this person is that he/she/it is most likely mentally disturbed and for that I offer my pity. I wonder if we have a phsycologist or mental health expert among the Busa owners that would be willing to accept a formidable challenge?

Todd, we cannot esape.

The pervert has us in his thrall.

What about the clown filter?

I'm in if you are.

As in no more comment on the good time unless and until he delivers some substance.

Leave FC alone,he's just good time with you guys,hey FC I was a USMC MP,came close to joining the L.A.Co. Sheriff Dept.,but I became a Electrician instead,so what do you think about those Sig .40's? and Benelli M1's,I have a SPAS 12 shotgun myself,I'm thinking about picking up a Benelli Super M90,and a HK .45 pistol,but back to the post at hand,most people hate cops until they need one,but they are like every body else,there are good ones and bad ones,but the bad ones are the only ones who get noticed!

Semper Fi

[This message has been edited by Kamikaze (edited 25 September 1999).]

That appears to be the only option left DP since cognitive discussion with the "impaired one" has truly become an excercise in futility. Even the lastest rounds of insults are 7th grade level at best. It has been good for a laugh or two but it's getting really old now. I think his well has pretty much run dry at this point. Not even water injection would help! :)

Hahahaha!! You do it to em every time falcon reel em in then throw em back!! Hahaha do you ever have to dress up like a chick to bust those evil johns? Do they give you a special razor to shave your legs with?

[This message has been edited by ZX-12 (edited 25 September 1999).]

Thank you Doctors for your Expert commentary.

Toad..getting Old you say ?? you're still responding you idiot..so it must Boil your blood :)

King 161 ®

[This message has been edited by FalconCOP161 (edited 26 September 1999).]

YES !! Mr. Cop-boy..yes,,I'm not a real cop..ok..yes..you're right..no..no..you're right,,no..really you are..you pegged it..you're so smart,,and intuitive. you is the Man,,and I'm typing from prison at this time. the one hour I get out of my cell I use to go on Busa.org

Man you're good,,Bravo maestro' Bravo !!

Phil,, Bear mountain is not an event..it's just a great hang-out for Bikes of all types. Perkins Drive Exit 19 off the palisades interstate parkway.

PS-Hey Real-Boy,,you seem a lil angry at the end of your tirade there "Sick good time" Wow..thats emotion ))) C'mon ansewr me back,,fall into my trap you moron :)

161 ®

Easyrider...you are exactly correct about little Mr. Falcon "wannabe cop" 161. Really, people, if you do not respond to ANY of his posts, he WILL go away. This person uses this forum to feel better about himself, as he is a LOSER through and through. He could not make it being a cop, let alone a human being that had something good to offer, ANYTHING good at all. Please ignore him, and he WILL go elsewhere. Believe me, he will "own" whatever bike, car, etc. etc. the forum is based upon. This guy(?) is a loser, BIG TIME. More than likely he has done extensive jail time and is living his fantasies of punishing others for mistakes HE made. Ignore this sick good time.

Back