New 2008 Busa!

lol, yep i think the color blue is the best
But, Org/Blk is the fastest.
thumb_up.gif
tounge.gif

Billy:

I am in a western suburb of minneapolis - so Im right by you. I ride my Busa downtown every day I can. Bike does well. My commute is 80% highway. Downtown, the busa is stil pretty good. Definitely more tossable than a cruiser in traffic. But frankly no sportbike would be that much better in traffic - a naked streetbike would be the best for only city ...

The whole shifting in to 1st thing. I pesonally let the clutch out a little with slight foot weight on the shifter, and it falls into gear everytime, most people with big hands are more apt to have the levers farther away from the grip, so they actually over pull the clutch in, then it doesnt engage correctly. I am guilty of the big hand adjustment.
Oh yea,, you know what it means when you have big hands???

Absolutely NOTHING
cool.gif

The '08 is a phenomenal machine.  I have zero problems with mine, and I have over 6200 miles on it since Thanksgiving '07.

Shifting is like chocolate butter; silky smooth.  The 'busa is a bulletproof masterpiece which everyone who enjoys motorcycling on the best should experience.

I cannot tell you strongly enough that the 'busa is a great all 'round bike.

I have had four total (02 silver/grey; 06LE x2 and the '08) and currently have the '06 Limited Edition and the '08 Charcoal/Black in my garage.  Both of them are extraordinary.

My strongest endorsement is given here for your positive decision...if you can handle it!

Welcome to the .oRg.  It's a mad, mad, mad, mad place, so you'll probably fit right in.

laugh.gif

Scar
DANG! Do you ever get off that thing!!! You must sleep on her!
laugh.gif
6200 miles and it's been a crappy winter for riding (we needed the rain, though).  AAAaaaand, I travel a LOT!  

After I replaced my 1st '06LE with the 2nd one, I put 20K miles on it in 10 months.  Now it's up on stands staying 'pristine'.  "Pegasus" only comes out once or twice a month.  "Wasabi" is now my ride of choice.

I am a glutton; I admit it.  
whistling.gif
The names of your chicks rock duuude, congrats!

Mine's Zephyr
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No, its not worth it.  You should just buy it and give it to me.  You would be much happier.  BTW i'll take a blue one.
Not Zephyr, I'm telling you man no way!!!
LOL

BTW, don't forget the rookies that use their beasts to roll the everyday street, I ride mine mostly on the city, to go to work, etc, and I freaking love it, is an EYE-ABUSER indeed, I almost cannot handle that much attention!

laugh.gif

I believe the majority of the shifting into 1st gear problems are no problem.  Its a minor little thing that the 99-07s also experience.  My '02 has over 55,000miles and occasionally I'll have to let out the clutch and pull it back in to get it into first.  I barely notice it anymore.
I've never had an issue shifting into first or any other gear
smile.gif

Back