NEW 06 HAYABUSA

AES

Registered
HEY FELLAS,
I JUST PICKED UP MY NEW BIKE. BLUE AND SILVER.

I HAVE QUICKLY DEVELOPED A WISH LIST... NOT TOO LONG

LOOKING FOR A GOOD DOUBLE BUBBLE WINDSHIELD WITH LIGHT TINT
NEW EXHAUST SYSTEM (KEEPING THE TWIN CANS)
ALSO WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOMEONE WILLING TO PART WITH A PAIR OF THOSE LIMITED EDITION SILVER
WHEELS MINE ARE BLACK.

I THINK I KNOW WHAT I WANT AS FAR AS THE SHIELD IS CONCERNED BUT THE EXHAUST IS WHATS KILLING ME. I KNOW I WANNA GO WITH A "YOSHI" TWIN CAN SETUP. IM GOING FOR A REAL DEEP THROATY SOUND. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A PARTICULAR MODEL OUT OF THEIR LINE UP. IF I DIDNT LIKE THE BALANCED LOOK OF THE TWIN CANS ID GO TO A 4-1 BUT..........
OK GUYS GIMME SOME WEBSITES THAT TAKE VISA AND KEEP THE ADVISE COMING

newbie.gif

I picked up a couple Yosh RS3's off Ebay. Great sound and no backfiring problems. Welcome and congrats on your new bike.

First off contact the board sponsors, they are your onestop shop. (i'm sure they will post here soon)

Second try the .org auction site too

Good luck and post pics.

Hello RCKTMAN,
Welcome to the madness.  I'm sure you will find a lot of useful information here and this is by far the best Busa site on the planet !
I too have a 06 Busa (red/black color scheme).. still stock with the exception of the cans.
Have you given Akrapovic carbon fiber bolt-ons some consideration ?  They sound terrifc (deep powerful rumble),  and IMHO worth every penny.  Yoshi's are great, but wanted a different look.
Zero Gravity and Puig are both excellent windshields.... shop Ebay for the best prices.

Well, that's my .02
Good luck  
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
 brother !

If you look in the for sale section I have exactly what you are looking for! A set of cut down yoshi cf slip ons w/ a great throaty sound and a regular smoked puig db screen! Gimme a call...wyatt 512-653-8873!

People to send a PM to:
GolenChild
StreetnTrack

They can get you almost anything you need. But yes, board sponsors all the way!

thanks guys for the warm welcome. nice to be surrounded by so much experience. i wish some of you guys lived in shreveport louisiana, it seems like a lot of you live right down the road from each other. kinda cool like that.
biggrin.gif

CONGRATS. THERES A BLUE&SILVER AT MY LOCAL DEALER I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE . JUST THINK TWO BUSAS. I CAN ALWAYS DREAM CAN'T I
super.gif

I have a set of Yosh cans, love the sound, deep, throaty, and not to annoying on a long cruise, but open her up and she screams. I scare the sh#t out of guys I ride with when I blow by them @ high RPM's.

welcome

two brothers cans and mids all the way. oh so deep sound

DSCF1502.JPG

(RCKTMAN @ Oct. 05 2006,00:flamethrowing:) HEY FELLAS,
          I JUST PICKED UP MY NEW BIKE. BLUE AND SILVER.

I HAVE QUICKLY DEVELOPED A WISH LIST... NOT TOO LONG

LOOKING FOR A GOOD DOUBLE BUBBLE WINDSHIELD WITH LIGHT TINT
NEW EXHAUST SYSTEM (KEEPING THE TWIN CANS)
ALSO WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOMEONE WILLING TO PART WITH A PAIR OF THOSE LIMITED EDITION SILVER
WHEELS MINE ARE BLACK.

I THINK I KNOW WHAT I WANT AS FAR AS THE SHIELD IS CONCERNED BUT THE EXHAUST IS WHATS KILLING ME. I KNOW I WANNA GO WITH  A "YOSHI" TWIN CAN SETUP. IM GOING FOR A REAL DEEP THROATY SOUND. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A PARTICULAR MODEL OUT OF THEIR LINE UP. IF I DIDNT LIKE THE BALANCED LOOK OF THE TWIN CANS ID GO TO A 4-1 BUT..........
OK GUYS GIMME SOME WEBSITES THAT TAKE VISA AND KEEP THE ADVISE COMING

newbie.gif
I just bought my 06 LE with gray wheels. I'll trade you for the blacks if you want. I'm going to chrome them anyway. PM me for details. I'm in Dallas.

As far as exhaust, mine came with the yoshi bling r22 slip-ons and I really like the sound of it. Not sure if you're looking for slip-ons or full but you have a choice and it sounds sick.

Back