Needing everyone's prayers

Prayers sent. Remember God will put us through tough times to prepare us for the future. I know this is true from what I have recently gone through. Like others said we are here if needed and you are welcome to PM me also. Best of luck

Prayers sent. May God wrap his loving arms around you and bring you a peace that surpasses all understanding. If you ever need to talk please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

God Bless!

Last edited by a moderator:
All here for you and praying .
Earthly challenges we must all pass in order to achieve eternal glory.
Keep your head up and don't let it get you down.

I am sorry to hear that you are going threw a rough time. My prayers are with you. PM me if you need help with anything.

Prayers sent. Remember God will put us through tough times to prepare us for the future. I know this is true from what I have recently gone through. Like others said we are here if needed and you are welcome to PM me also. Best of luck

+1000

You're on my prayer list.

Remember, God will never put more on you than you can bare. Godspeed Lil Sis, praying for you.

anytime Busaprincess, and gladly

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much
James 5:16

Prayers sent, everything will get better.

Back