Need some info on the Autocom systems

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
I'm wanting to purchase a good communication system so that the wife and I can communicate while riding 2-up...We are really getting tired of the hand signal / raising the visor up to talk ordeal...and are wanting to get a unit that will work well for us to communicate while riding..

I have tried to do a little research and seems like Autocom has what looks like to be the best quality...I'm looking at the Easi-plus Duo unit...sells tax and all for $301.00....

Anyone here use Autocom?
rock.gif
? and if so, how well does it work ( hearing voice communication without ambient wind, road, or exhaust noises??)

This seems to be their biggest sales pitch that they effectively reduce ambient noises..up to 180mph better than any other competition..

Just hoping someone can give me some opinions on this brand...hoping to maybe go on and purchase tonight..

Just wondering how "good" it really is

OR, does anyone use any other system that really blocks out ambient noises really well??? If there are some other good systems out there, let me know....I just want to get the best for my money....

Thanks for any input y'all.......

post_6_99362_100_3707copy.jpg

I forgot to also ask if anyone knows where you can purchase these online, or if you have to go through the Autocom website exclusively?
rock.gif

I've got one, and can't say for the intercom, as I don't ride 2-up, but over a 2-way radio, or cellphone it works good. The VOX takes some getting used to, though.

Back