Need some biker help

busastalker05

Registered
ok i am wanting to try and start maybe a public foundation or do an annual ride to help support cancer research. this is due to the fact that my mom died when i was 4 from cancer that consumed her body and yesterday my stepmother was just diagnosed with colon cancer. they said it is treatable and can have it out hopefully by next week, but we all know how cancer is it may go away but show up again and even more deadly.

this is where i need some help:
1. i dont anything about organizing a ride or any of the details except actually riding in them
2. i dont anything about how to start mayben a foundation or an organization to donate to cancer research
3. do i need to get a lawyer, or ask the government
:rulez:
is there any kind of website or some one i can email i would like to try and get it organized for next summer hopefully

Try your favorite search engine and start with 'setting up a fund drive', that should start the ball rolling. BTW, great cause, lost my mother-inlaw to cancer as well. Best wishes and prayers for your stepmom, hope everything works out. Sorry I cant be more help,good luck.

I can't help with any of your questions but... my prayers will be with you and your family. I lost my dad 4 yrs. ago this jan. from cancer, I truely feel for you and yours.

Back