Need Some Advice

Kick puppies and punch babies.

Just make sure it's the ugly ones. THEY deserve it.
wink.gif

Okay seriously now, the best one I can say to do is to get out and exercise, join a gym, workout, take on a serious manual labor project, something along those lines. The sheer amount of endorphins that will flood your body make you feel good, and the stress of working out and such shoves everything else aside.

And honestly, if the depression hangs on and you can't shake it, talk to someone... a professional someone. Depression is an ugly thing, and having a therapist type to talk to really can do wonders. You're getting it out, to someone whose job it is to deal with raw emotions, and also, they're not personally invested in it, so the ability for them to look at things objectively also helps immensely.

go turbo on your busa.... you won't have any thoughts about girls for a while.
biggrin.gif
I unfortunatly don't have a Busa
sad.gif

I was spazing last night
I saw her today, her borther is my best friend so I can't think of any way to avoid her. She asked me if I want a hug and I said "No. I wan't more than a hug." which meant I want to hold her. So that didn't happen, but about 15 min later I said "Is that hug still available?" I got my hug (it felt good to be in her arms) but It didn't hurt afterwards like I thought it would. In fact I was thinking that felt good and I would love to have more hugs but I don't want what is accosiated with more hugs.
Vabusa, I didn't treat her like ladies should be treated, I was your steriotypical bunghole, not paying enough attention, making her think she was always wrong, so on and so forth. The breakup was entirely my fault, we were together for 3 days short of 4 years.
For those of you that say "get drunk, go to clubs and the like." Thats not my bag of tea, I hate clubs and being drunk absolutley sucks I have no control over my actions. I do love to date, but finding a girl is a colosal wase of time IMHO. She found me, not the other way around. Thank you all for your advice, my heart bleeds much much less. If you have any more questions feel free to ask, it's all good for now. And for all you leghumpers (if there are any) I don't have any naked pics.

<!--EDIT|racrguy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112942886 -->

dude I have to say this, if she needs time? she needs to not let the door hit her on the backside!!!
This is not going to work, either she loves the piss outta ya or she doesn't. This whole time thing is just that. A waste of your time. I understand that being in love with someone when they are not in love with you is hard, but man you have got to find the girl that is crazy about you as you are her. If she needs time she is unhappy, and that does not mean it is all your fault. If you love her you'll want her to be happy right. She needs time, might mean she wants out but doesn't want to hurt your feelings. And this whole, "you need a hug thing" wtf
I just find that insulting.

no no no, painless I think you misunderstood me, she asked me if I want a hug not you need a hug. When she gets off the phone with me or gets done talking with me she cries. I'm not sure what that means but I hope it's a good thing, if not, so it.

<!--EDIT|racrguy
Reason for Edit: "I can't spell"|1112949107 -->

any cheating involved, crying cause of guilt? Perhaps she is confused and depressed? Not sure about the whole crying thing but the fact still remains, time means see ya.
Sry to lay it out there so hard but sometimes its best to hear it straight. I ain't no counselor or anything but if a girlfriend or wife said I need time, I take that as its over.

Racrguy, if this was me... head over and take her out for a cup of coffee or a soda. Sit her down, let her know you fugged up and are willing to change a bit, ask how she feels, what does she really think about the relationship. Sometimes things go crazy and we don't see it until its over. Go women are hard to find these days, if she is the world to you, make it work.

Just don't assume she's the only one. There are good women out there, but if you stay at home crying over this one, you're not giving yourself the opportunity to meet someone better.

Duct-tape your heart back together and make yourself available.

Worked for me.

Racrguy, if this was me... head over and take her out for a cup of coffee or a soda. Sit her down, let her know you fugged up and are willing to change a bit, ask how she feels, what does she really think about the relationship. Sometimes things go crazy and we don't see it until its over. Go women are hard to find these days, if she is the world to you, make it work.
there is logic behind this.

Sounds to me like some changes are in order my friend. You said it yourself....perhaps it would be best to give it another shot.

And try to do her right this time around, if you're blessed with it. Like you said to Va...not payin enough attention, etc etc etc. Sounds like you're halfway to a solution. Good luck....

Most of us have been there at least once in our lives, the best advice I can give is that you have to want to be over her. Once you come to this point, the next step is easy. If you don't want to take her back, ever, and you are 100% sure of this, go sleep with whatever female is closest to her. Mom, sister, friend whatever. Make sure of two things:1) You do a good job, 2) She finds out about it. Please note, you are NOT to start dating this woman, just sleep with her. Once she finds out about it, she won't ever be coming back, you are free to move on with your life. In my experience, it's the whole "she'll be back/she won't be back" conflict that makes you so miserable in the first place. Some may say that this mean, but it does work,guaranteed, or your money back!!
Totally agree with that one
biggrin.gif

On a serious note though... If a person is making you feel meserable! ...No point thinking about that person

Take a holiday... go watch couple of strip shows, swipe couple of drinks and get on with life!

Back