Need some advice plz help

BKLYNHAMMER

Registered
Pro' s/ con by cutting ears off the thermostat.
07 busa ecu flash high volume oil pump gear blue ice.Bike getting hot in stop n go traffic.
Any input will be appreciated

is it overheating? what ambient temp you riding in? have u test the thermostat see if it opens? does the temp immediately drop after bike moves? also consider looking at your radiator cap, check for leaks, fans turning on, flush cooling system.

07 busa ecu flash high volume oil pump gear blue ice.Bike getting hot in stop n go traffic.
A thermostat actually slows the coolant so it has time to cool down when it's in the radiatorso I would be against removing it. I would check the stuff listed above and maybe wire the fan so you can turn out on manually. And I can't remember but don't the gen 1s only have 1 fan? If so adding a second would be an option as well.

Search for a Muzzy high performance fan. You can also change the temperature the fan turns in by replacing sensor with a Honda part. This usually solves it. And I've driven in Bike week for hours and it no longer overheats. If it can beat Fl heat, it should be able to handle yours.

@BKLYNHAMMER

i write it the 101st time ;)

at ALL gen1 strongly recommended ! and
experienced at hundreds of gen 1

move the fan switch from the radiator to the rubberhose RH
as desribed here at my homepage

and if you wanna drop the switching temperature a bit
read here about the suzuki 98°C switch

if then the water pointer in the gauge still rises over the mid line,
a. while in stop n go traffic
but not
b. in steady riding at highway etc. ,