Need a pic for you sig?

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone want a basic picture for your sig?  I just made this one for Sloto200.  If you want one, PM me what you want in it (Year and color of your bike, name, something that describes your lifestyle).  I will do them for free as I find time to do them.  Here is an example:
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

<!--EDIT|300Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153465546 -->

Just keeping it plain and simple like above. Unless you catch me on a rainy day and I have nothing to do.

No. But could you put white rims on my LE? Been thinking
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153473246 -->

peg.JPG

Man, when I saw yours, I was gonna ask you to do exactly that! I like my avitar, but want the image to be a little clearer and sharper, and with more uniform colors. I'd also like 0 . 5 . B . u . s . a . L . E across the bottom in nice, solid, white letters. Can you do something like this? Pretty awesome of you! [PM sent, too!]

<!--EDIT|05 Busa LE
Reason for Edit: "PM Sent"|1153517396 -->

Man, when I saw yours, I was gonna ask you to do exactly that! I like my avitar, but want the image to be a little clearer and sharper, and with more uniform colors. I'd also like 0 . 5 . B . u . s . a . L . E across the bottom in nice, solid, white letters. Can you do something like this? Pretty awesome of you!  [PM sent, too!]
It is hard to shrink an image to that small of size and keep the quality/add words.  I PM'd you a trial version.

<!--EDIT|300Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153549801 -->

I'm a photographer and I do work with CS2, Corel Painter 9, and ACDSee Pro all the time... so I can jazz up any photo any of you might have. PM me any busa photo and I'll give it some life.

That picture is great 300busa now I just have to figure out how to put in in my sig.

GO TO THIS WEBSITE and host the picture after you save it to your computer. Then copy and paste the line that says "Hotlink for forums (1)" into where you put your signature in your control board.

hmmmm.... I might have to try and catch you on a rainy day... I want a long one... Oh yeah, gotta get a new high quality pic up when I get my new exhaust on.
biggrin.gif

Back