Need a good tire pressure gauge.

Tio Loco

Donating Member
Registered
What tire gauge works best especially for the front tire its really tight in there as you know.

dunno the brand, but I got a great one from advanced auto... basically its a 4x4 gauge that reads to 60psi and has a 90 degree head on it. Just stick it on there easily and it holds the pressure reading. Also has a purge valve on the side so you can fine tune things if you need to.... have another one for the truck that I used when going off road... makes deflating the tires a dream
cool.gif

any of them that have a hose going to the little thing you put on the stem is pretty good..

the one I have is like that... and it holds the last pressure recorded until you push a little button.. $14 at advance I think. I've checked it against some high dollar mac tools, and snap on deals and found it to be within 1/4 pnd of either of them ... there was a 1/2 pdn diff. in the mac and snap on.. so which one is right? I dunno i was in the middle of that so I am pretty happy.

any of them that have a hose going to the little thing you put on the stem is pretty good..
that funny...
wink.gif
well , not really...

a solid one with a 90 degree bend at the tip will work.

They can all fail,at some point, sooner or later,so check it the odd time.

an' you be fine...RSD.

dunno the brand, but I got a great one from advanced auto... basically its a 4x4 gauge that reads to 60psi and has a 90 degree head on it.  Just stick it on there easily and it holds the pressure reading.  Also has a purge valve on the side so you can fine tune things if you need to.... have another one for the truck that I used when going off road... makes deflating the tires a dream
cool.gif
+1 I'VE GOT THE SAME ONE.

I have one that BMW makes... Pretty useful because of its memory once the pressure is recorded, so you can take your hand out of there before reading it!!! Also the angle is perfect to fit between the rim/discs

I bought an "AccuGauge" tire pressure gauge awhile back. I had two stick types, One Digital, and the Craftsman Nozzle on my compressor... All of them disagreed. So I said to hell with it and got me a good one. Couldn't be happier, it has about an 8" hose and is a dial type with a bleed valve. very accurate.

that funny...
wink.gif
well , not really...

a solid one with a 90 degree bend at the tip will work.

They can all fail,at some point, sooner or later,so check it the odd time.

an' you be fine...RSD.
Let me see. Rubbah. That's what I had in my wallet as a youngster growing up........... Nah, I'm not that bad. You need a 90 degree bend in the tip that goes to the nipple (get your mind out of the gutter) of the tire. Otherwise, you can't make a decent connection with the stem. Trust me, I spent $30 bucks on a 75 degree end, and it just won't work.

Back