????  Can anyone help me with these decals ????

I agree kennymac makes the best decals I have ever seen. Period

yea, he the only one right Black Bird?

DSCN1820__Small_.JPG

I have been slacking on the pics. It is actually a wrap, the bike is black & silver.

I'd love to see my 05 LE Gunmetal grey (stealth'd out), with just the scotchbrite decal for "in your face" car headlight reflection.
wow.gif
super.gif

I got 1320's decals yesterday and they are top notch . I hope I can install them by next week . Thanks again !

here is the other side. I didn't do the tank yet.

FLAME_BUSA2__Small_.jpg

(1320Busa @ Jan. 18 2007,20:24)
(frisbee @ Jan. 18 2007,16:09) I just got mine but I don't remember his board name and damn they are sweet !!!! Maybe he will speak up , are you there Rodney??
man Frisbee forgot about me already. I feel so used  
laugh.gif
 I am hooking him up. thanks  
beerchug.gif
See Rodney - It isn't just me
poke.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Zuki @ Jan. 18 2007,20:51) Glen, from Thunder Composites can do any graphic, and do them right. No junk from Glen, awesome Gent to do business with and the quality is worth every penny you spend. Take a look at my profile pic or website to see some of his work, or pm me and I can send you better pics.  
beerchug.gif
And mine are junk?
rock.gif

(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 19 2007,17:45)
(Zuki @ Jan. 18 2007,20:51) Glen, from Thunder Composites can do any graphic, and do them right. No junk from Glen, awesome Gent to do business with and the quality is worth every penny you spend. Take a look at my profile pic or website to see some of his work, or pm me and I can send you better pics.
beerchug.gif
And mine are junk?
rock.gif
Did I say yours were Junk
rock.gif
I was just offering an option in graphics to another member. I didn't think throwing some business to a forum member was a bad thing to do. I had a great experience with a particular member here and his company, so I felt it was worth mentioning.

Now as far as my personal opinion of yours, I didn't go there...not sure why your taking any offense to my comment.

rock.gif

(Zuki @ Jan. 19 2007,18:49)
(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 19 2007,17:45)
beerchug.gif
And mine are junk?
rock.gif
Did I say yours were Junk
rock.gif
I was just offering an option in graphics to another member. I didn't think throwing some business to a forum member was a bad thing to do. I had a great experience with a particular member here and his company, so I felt it was worth mentioning.

Now as far as my personal opinion of yours, I didn't go there...not sure why your taking any offense to my comment.
Took it the wrong way then.
sad.gif
My apologies and kudos to ya
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

rock.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back