????  Can anyone help me with these decals ????

sFlaBusa

Donating Member
Registered
bigkanji.jpg

Anyone who knows of someone who can make these, I'd appreciate it. Looking for the same size, color, etc.

Spencer

There is a board member whose mom make them, let me look around.

I left him a message, but I'm having doubts if she can do it, I went through his post, and it looks like she is limited to small 5"x8" sizes. Thanks for the help though.

Spencer

Your looking for Glen, from Thunder Composites, or on here his SN is Kennymac. He made my custom decals and a few others. His website is here: http://www.hayabusa.com.au/
Email here: thunder_composites@primusonline.com.au

Good luck, and not sure you'll want to keep it exactly like that once you see his work, like the CF inlays, or the light reflective etc... I'll hopefully have mine on the Busa in a week or so, finally (waiting for the new paint to be buffed out).

Charlie

heavybusa...
I realize I can do a search and probably find many people that can do vinyl decals. I figured that I would post a pic of exactly what I need, and let someone chime in who has the ability to produce what is pictured.

Thanks.

(sFlaBusa @ Jan. 16 2007,22:21) heavybusa...
I realize I can do a search and probably find many people that can do vinyl decals. I figured that I would post a pic of exactly what I need, and let someone chime in who has the ability to produce what is pictured.

Thanks.
My bad, after reading your post I assumed you wanted to know who could make them.

Good luck

I can't help you with the graphics, but I can offer this picture I found in a 'picture thread' on one of the other hayabusa sites. It's been several months since I downloaded it, and I have no idea who the owner is, but maybe someone will recognize it, or maybe you could check suzukihayabusa.org or labusa.org and look for picture threads that have 20+ pages in them of pics. Good luck.

post_15_15506_mybusa_001.jpg

(thebbbusa @ Jan. 17 2007,04:37) I can't help you with the graphics, but I can offer this picture I found in a 'picture thread' on one of the other hayabusa sites.  It's been several months since I downloaded it, and I have no idea who the owner is, but maybe someone will recognize it, or maybe you could check suzukihayabusa.org or labusa.org and look for picture threads that have 20+ pages in them of pics.  Good luck.
I like that!!
beerchug.gif

(sFlaBusa @ Jan. 16 2007,17:flamethrowing:)
bigkanji.jpg

Anyone who knows of someone who can make these, I'd appreciate it.  Looking for the same size, color, etc.

Spencer
That decal in black would have looked even better....thanks for some ideas....

(sFlaBusa @ Jan. 16 2007,19:25) CAT3...

$370 for a set of decals is completely out of the question. Thanks anyway.
Don't go ignoring the guy based off price you see on a website. If you want a nice decal kit, you may want to be ready to afford it. You could always go with tapeworks, then you'll think $370AUS is a great bargain. Do yourself a favor, shoot Glen an email or pm, link him to that pic, and see what he says. My whole set was less pricey than you think. GL.

My uncle runs a sign and tshirt shop

send me the desired graphic, the sizes and colors

ill get you a price
I cant see that being more than $60

(sFlaBusa @ Jan. 16 2007,19:49) I left him a message, but I'm having doubts if she can do it,  I went through his post, and it looks like she is limited to small 5"x8" sizes.   Thanks for the help though.

Spencer
She could make them. It would be a guessing game on getting the right size though. Unless you have the exact measurments on hand.

(heavybusa @ Jan. 16 2007,19:35)
(sFlaBusa @ Jan. 16 2007,22:21) heavybusa...

Thanks.
My bad, after reading your post I assumed you wanted to know who could make them.

Good luck
It's alright Heavy, I appreciate the fact that you tried to help the mean ol' man.
poke.gif

(thebbbusa @ Jan. 17 2007,04:37) I can't help you with the graphics, but I can offer this picture I found in a 'picture thread' on one of the other hayabusa sites. It's been several months since I downloaded it, and I have no idea who the owner is, but maybe someone will recognize it, or maybe you could check suzukihayabusa.org or labusa.org and look for picture threads that have 20+ pages in them of pics. Good luck.
That pumpkin looks great, the Kanji looks painted on, just purdy.
bowdown.gif

Back