Myrtle Beach

spikedoutbusa

What you know about that
Donating Member
Registered
Going to bike week in Myrtle Beach May 18, 19, 20.
Just wondering who all is going? Hit me up let me know....
Thomas

The RoadLoK gang will be there in full force. I'll let you know where we are setting up. We're taking our Harleys and one gsxr. We'll be there from Friday 11th through the 20th.

Chief

Couldn't make the Bash and didn't have my Busa, but I just might take a few hours off to make this one........

(RoadLoK Guy @ May 09 2007,08:12) The RoadLoK gang will be there in full force. I'll let you know where we are setting up. We're taking our Harleys and one gsxr. We'll be there from Friday 11th through the 20th.

Chief
sounds good let me know!
Thanks

(ks-waterbug @ May 09 2007,09:11) Couldn't make the Bash and didn't have my Busa, but I just might take a few hours off to make this one........
Cool let me know....

(dirtyred @ May 09 2007,13:18) i'll be there, a group of my friends and i are headed down the 16 - 20th.
i have your # ill give ya a call when i get there. hope to be there mid afternoon on the 16th

(ks-waterbug @ May 09 2007,07:11) Couldn't make the Bash and didn't have my Busa, but I just might take a few hours off to make this one........
Well dam.....kid is supposed to have a race in ATL that weekend. Maybe I can find him a ride and finally get to buy you a beer.

PM me some info bro. Plan on making it a day trip.
all_coholic.gif

Put it in your phone Dad - cell 867-5309  Gotta work on finding the boy a ride to Atlanta or that's where I'll be May 18-20.

Depending on Weather . I will be there 17,18,19,20 . But if it looks like rain the whole time I wont be going ...Im sure if i go I will run into some of you . Just look for the Tweety on the side and say hey or throw a beer bottle at me ...
jump9.gif

(BusaSamurai @ May 09 2007,15:50) Depending on Weather . I will be there 17,18,19,20 . But if it looks like rain the whole time I wont be going ...Im sure if i go I will run into some of you . Just look for the Tweety on the side and say hey or throw a beer bottle at me ...
jump9.gif
tweety on the side?

all us busas really do need to get together and roll somewhere together to make our presence known
SHOCKED.gif

(spikedoutbusa @ May 10 2007,01:58)
(BusaSamurai @ May 09 2007,15:50) Depending on Weather . I will be there 17,18,19,20 . But if it looks like rain the whole time I wont be going ...Im sure if i go I will run into some of you . Just look for the Tweety on the side and say hey or throw a beer bottle at me ...
jump9.gif
tweety on the side?
Yes the Kamikaze Tweety ...
bowdown.gif

DSC04581.jpg

Planning on the 18th Weather permitting. Need to know where and when.

hbr, need the where and when on summerville hookup, If ya want. Got one fella that showed interest from here that might be riding up with me.
beerchug.gif

Spike make mine 5'6"
SHOCKED.gif
130 lbs. and female
laugh.gif

Back