MYRTLE BEACH BIKE WEEK 2004

*LETMSMOKE*

Registered
idea3.gif
Was just wondering who all is planning on attending MB bike week in 2004. I had a blast last year. :bounce: I am planning on goin "of course"

Let me know :super:

I'm also going next year ... it will be my first time doing the Myrtle Beach Bike Show ... maybe I can hook up with a group rolling out of the metro area? ... right now it's just two of us riding ... the other guy rides a Kaw, but I'm sure he can keep up ...

When it gets closer, we will post a metro group ride to Myrtle in the DC metro area section under Geography. Lookin' forward to hangin' guys! I will prolly have like 4 (maybe more) with me (not including Hayabusa site peeps).

me and tha crew will be there BLACK-THUNDER M.C if anyone from tha tn area is going let a playa know peace.
guns.gif

Aren't thnere two bike weeks.  Myrtle Beach Bike week then there is Black bike week the next week always during the memorial day holiday?

I will be at the Black Bike Week, anyone else going to BBW

http://www.blackbikeweek.net
Yep there are 2 different bike events during the month of May in MB. The first is a harley event, the one memorial day weekend is called black bike week. So called because it was started by a black bike club in atlantic beach,sc which is a small historical piece of land between north and south myrtle beach a little more than 20 years ago. Now it has become a major sportsbike event and while it is predominantly an african american event people of all colors and creeds attend and are welcome.

Oh and I'll be there memorial day, and I advise anyone thinking about it to reserve their room now while the rates are still "kinda" low. After the first of the year they kick up to $100+ a room

Yeah the "STUNNAH and the GREAT ONE" will be there representing...We had a blast last year...Can't wait...We stayed at the Caravelle it was ok but shat all we did was shower...Memorial weekend...Hell yeah it's on... :devil:

Can someone please tell me if there is a difference between Myrtle Beach Bike Week, and Black Bike Week(which is also held in Myrtle Beach).

I think that these may be two diffrerent events...just want clarification.

Look up Thinker62....about 4 lines.  :)
I'm planning to go also.  I've been to Myrtle beach but never one of the bike events there.  I'll probably trailer down 'cause I might look a little silly riding the 'busa with my golf clubs flappin' in the wind!  With the possible exception of the actual beach, golf is the main attraction at Myrtle beach the other 50 weeks of the year.  They have some pretty nice courses that aren't too expensive.

Look up Thinker62....about 4 lines.  :)
I'm planning to go also.  I've been to Myrtle beach but never one of the bike events there.  I'll probably trailer down 'cause I might look a little silly riding the 'busa with my golf clubs flappin' in the wind!  With the possible exception of the actual beach, golf is the main attraction at Myrtle beach the other 50 weeks of the year.  They have some pretty nice courses that aren't too expensive.
I'm slow today...did you answer my question...same event or different events?

Check that...I got it thanks.

What is my name?

I want to go see the dyno shootout since I have talked to some of the entrants prior to my turbo order, from what I have heard it's gonna be outragous!!! But from all the way up here in Corning, NY I dont know if I'll trailer, ship it down, or even fly down without my bike :sad:

Too soon to tell yet, hopefully I'll be up and runnin with the turbo and would look forward to some "summer" ridin in Fl.

marc

Back