My wife says I'm addicted to this site.

So it's settled then Mikey? Wife's okay with this now?

My husband's not really happy that I log in on here from home, but it's usually while he's zoning out on TV and the kids are in bed; no quality "us" time being lost there, right?

...like I said, there are much worse habits you could be picking up Mikey! :D

Quick follow up...
I bought the cool GSX1300 shirt for my sweetie & you know what I got?...

"$18.50 for a Tshirt! You won't even spend that much on a dress shirt!"  

I guess you just have to have your priorities!
MUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!
:rofl:
:rofl:
:bounce:

women... everywhere the same :) (they could say exactly the same thing about men)

Mine doesn't like to see me in front of PC for more than 30 minutes 'cause she say's i'm not giving her attention and not helping with house duties. Meanwhile, as i'm only a member for a short time she doesn't complain much... but time will tell.

So it's settled then Mikey?  Wife's okay with this now?

My husband's not really happy that I log in on here from home, but it's usually while he's zoning out on TV and the kids are in bed; no quality "us" time being lost there, right?

...like I said, there are much worse habits you could be picking up Mikey!  :D
Naa, I blew it last night when I was supposed to be helping sort out cub scout awards (I'm also Cubmaster D) and I was posting (not whoring!) and watching the new nickslick video!  :tounge:

Naa, I blew it last night when I was supposed to be helping sort out cub scout awards (I'm also Cubmaster D) and I was posting (not whoring!) and watching the new nickslick video!  :tounge:
Oh jeez...you sound like my boss (he's in Scouts too...soccer Dad, etc...) He's always saying and doing the wrong thing, so I told him years ago "when you're getting ready to say something, consult me first and I'll tell you how a woman's going to take it..."

I'll extend the same offer to you Mikey...maybe I can help you stay out of trouble?! Or, it might be hopeless... :crazy:

It's probably hopeless, I'm on my third wife.  I'm hoping I can keep this one, but obviously I'm pretty hard on woman.
(No pun intended!) :D

It's probably hopeless, I'm on my third wife.  I'm hoping I can keep this one, but obviously I'm pretty hard on woman.
(No pun intended!) :D
...yeah, it might be hopeless then!

Hope not for your sake though...damn, who gets married 3 times!? If this one doesn't work out, I'm done... :D

I was married twice, two strikes, I'm looking at the next pitch. :tounge:

Well it is our benifit that we get your quality time... :D

Oh jeez...you sound like my boss (he's in Scouts too...soccer Dad, etc...)  He's always saying and doing the wrong thing, so I told him years ago "when you're getting ready to say something, consult me first and I'll tell you how a woman's going to take it..."

I'll extend the same offer to you Mikey...maybe I can help you stay out of trouble?!  Or, it might be hopeless...  :crazy:

Wow good offer. maybe i should have consulted you before i got in trouble. :D :D :devil:

Oh jeez...you sound like my boss (he's in Scouts too...soccer Dad, etc...)  He's always saying and doing the wrong thing, so I told him years ago "when you're getting ready to say something, consult me first and I'll tell you how a woman's going to take it..."

I'll extend the same offer to you Mikey...maybe I can help you stay out of trouble?!  Or, it might be hopeless...  :crazy:

Wow good offer.  maybe i should have consulted you before i got in trouble.
Yeah, I could have used some help like that in my previous lives. :D

Well...I'll designate myself the on-site "man help" for any that need it! :D

If you feel the urge to say something to your wife, but aren't sure if you'll get hit or not, just ask me!

You're asking a fellow .org addict Mikey! I'm clearly not qualified to answer that one!

Here's what I can imagine she'll say/do - "Do whatever you want" as she is walking away fairly fast-paced, giving you a glaring glance that sends chills down your spine...better run if it's more than just a glance though! :D

tell her men are simple beings and are happy with , well hell i will just show her!

lifeexplainedvi.jpg

You're asking a fellow .org addict Mikey!  I'm clearly not qualified to answer that one!

Here's what I can imagine she'll say/do - "Do whatever you want" as she is walking away fairly fast-paced, giving you a glaring glance that sends chills down your spine...better run if it's more than just a glance though!  :D
Is there a web cam in my house that I don't know about? :eek:

You're asking a fellow .org addict Mikey!  I'm clearly not qualified to answer that one!

Here's what I can imagine she'll say/do - "Do whatever you want" as she is walking away fairly fast-paced, giving you a glaring glance that sends chills down your spine...better run if it's more than just a glance though!  :D
Is there a web cam in my house that I don't know about? :eek:
I'm not telling! :D

Back