My Very Slow Build

Hi. I have $42,000.00 set aside for the bike. Everything takes so long to get parts. When I get things in like the wheeles they had to be sent out to have custom adapter made to fit the speed sensors. DME has the hot side of the turbo being made. DAS has the cold side being made. It is everything takes for ever. I have built many bike over a winter. Bought and rebuild a Lola T142 F5000 car in 1 year and raced it. Work and life gets in the way too sometimes. Like this the phone has to catch up to post this. My daughter was helping to setup a go find me pages BUT her work ang life keep getting in the way too.
Hi. Did some dashboard hunting looks like I will go with AIM. Total cost will he $3,500.00 to $4,000.00 just for the parts wires and sensors.

Hi. Is there a way to find out how much nitrous I will use per sec of run time. I have 2 4 pound NOS bottles. I will soon have 2 4 1/2 pound carbon fiber bottles as I will order from DME.
This can be calculated by knowing the nozzle/jet size, the number or nozzles/jets, and what pressure you will be running your nitrous system at (eg, regulated pressure). Once you know that, you can figure it the mass flow and get an estimated ml/s, g/s, oz/s.

This can be calculated by knowing the nozzle/jet size, the number or nozzles/jets, and what pressure you will be running your nitrous system at (eg, regulated pressure). Once you know that, you can figure it the mass flow and get an estimated ml/s, g/s, oz/s.
Hi. A different ride today. The horse with my daughter is 18 hands.

20230812_164510.jpg

20230812_164117.jpg

20230812_164405.jpg

20230812_125119.jpg

20230812_164429.jpg

Hi.bi oreded the AIM dash and 2, 4 1/2 lb NOS bottles in Carbon Fider. All from DME.
One would be enough for a run
two would allow less pressure drop.
Pressure Drop is your enemy One Bottle properly tuned with a Pressure regulator on the Notrous set to ~700 PSI is easiest
Two bottles I would use one Nitrous and one nitrogen to Drive your air clutch, shifter boost controller and I would do a Nitrous PUSH setup to hold bottle pressure

One would be enough for a run
two would allow less pressure drop.
Pressure Drop is your enemy One Bottle properly tuned with a Pressure regulator on the Notrous set to ~700 PSI is easiest
Two bottles I would use one Nitrous and one nitrogen to Drive your air clutch, shifter boost controller and I would do a Nitrous PUSH setup to hold bottle pressure
Hi. The parts that was to come in on Spet 1st and 15 did not come in OH Well. So I went crazy to day and bought myself a new busa!!!! No I did not do that but I did buy myself a new HD teeŋti short $28.95.

20230923_154339.jpg

20230923_154339.jpg

Back