MY turn to put the call out!!! Twotonevert

Everyone has gotten to hear from James but I wanted to say Thanks to everyone from the bottom of my heart. It has been real hard the last few months for us and we have been trying to keep our spirits and faith up. I know there are so many more people out there right now struggling and in the same boat, but I wanted everyone to know it is very much appreciated and it so wonderful to have a family like this. James and I are very blessed.

My husband is the most wonderful person you would want to know and he would do anything for anybody at anytime so it is really hard for him right now and he is completely overwhelmed with emotion so everyone better get ready for hugs when we get to see everyone again hopefully soon.  
beerchug.gif
Ya, I kinda like him too
laugh.gif

Everyone has gotten to hear from James but I wanted to say Thanks to everyone from the bottom of my heart. It has been real hard the last few months for us and we have been trying to keep our spirits and faith up. I know there are so many more people out there right now struggling and in the same boat, but I wanted everyone to know it is very much appreciated and it so wonderful to have a family like this. James and I are very blessed.

My husband is the most wonderful person you would want to know and he would do anything for anybody at anytime so it is really hard for him right now and he is completely overwhelmed with emotion so everyone better get ready for hugs when we get to see everyone again hopefully soon.  
beerchug.gif
Ya, I kinda like him too
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

Shawn,
Paypaled. Sorry for the goofy amount, but that was what was available at the time.

Best wishes to James and Juli. Hope all goes in your favor. Paraying and rooting for you

Kevin,
Got it...

James, check again...

I know your struggle not in detail but have one kid I been fighting for years to no resolve to this day for visitation.

I would like to offer one new 2008 Hayabusa Smoke Puig Double Bubble Windscreen to the highest bidder,all proceeds go to twotonevert's family,I'll pay shipping.Bidding ends at 9am 7-11-08.

Best Of Luck...

I know your struggle not in detail but have one kid I  been fighting for years to no resolve to this day for visitation.

I would like to offer one new 2008 Hayabusa Smoke Puig Double Bubble Windscreen to the highest bidder,all proceeds go to twotonevert's family,I'll pay shipping.Bidding ends at 9am 7-11-08.

Best Of Luck...
Daniel You ROCK. Thanks fo rthe support you show this board adn teh help you provide us members.

I know your struggle not in detail but have one kid I  been fighting for years to no resolve to this day for visitation.

Best Of Luck...
Daniel You ROCK. Thanks fo rthe support you show this board adn teh help you provide us members.
I just wanna show my support cause without family you have nothing..We are one big family,whether we ever meet or not.

Best Of Luck...
I'll start it at $65

I'll bid 75...yup I have one already but so what...matter of fact Twotone helped me put it on at the Bash!
beerchug.gif

I`m a little short on cash right now.
I can offer another auction for this cause.

Set of chrome fairing screens for Gen1 or Gen2 Busa.
I`ll start it up at my normal price $60 delivered.
All money go to twotonevert.

AWESOME! Thanks to everyone for thier support - and remember, we support each other in different ways; a few people sending thoughts and prayers towards James and Juli for support in thier struggle wouldn't hurt either!

Best Of Luck...
clap.gif
bowdown.gif

My turn to help out...

I have a brand new, Sportech Chrome windscreen.  This is *not* the v-flow, double-bubble style.  It is the same shape as the OEM screen.  It is also NOT see-thru.

So, 'auction' style like the others - highest bidder will get it with all the $$ going to James & Juli.   Let's run this thru 7/13/2008.

Any questions, let me know!

--Omar

CIMG5323.JPG

Back