MY turn to put the call out!!! Twotonevert

Gentlemen,
James had mentioned to me that he was having a few issues at the bash - he may not remember talking with me, but I do. Anyway, this is all part of why he is selling his trailer - and while we won't be able to prevent that, maybe we can help contribute to his cause. I am thrilled that Ken is able to push back to another member, as he says, it is how we roll. I will leave it to James to decide how much of his situation he wants to share with us... but if it any indication, I will be donating what I can.

Oh and Angel, I called! So tag, yer it!

MCM
Shawn, if they need some help, I for one don't need the details. We just need to get a paypal addy going so I can send something. James and Juli are like family and if they need some help I'm in!
That goes for me too.
thumb_up.gif
figured if James was going to talk, he would pick his own ground... a PP addy would be nice however..

If there's any Busa parts I can help out with, please let me know or post up.

Guys,
I do not want to take away from Ken's efforts in support of a member; I am not taking this effort over; he has started this thread as a means of conducting an auction in support of twotonevert. If however, you simply want to donate, use the mcmustang@hayabusa.org paypal addy and those funds will be forwarded to James separately.

Guys,
I do not want to take away from Ken's efforts in support of a member; I am not taking this effort over; he has started this thread as a means of conducting an auction in support of twotonevert.  If however, you simply want to donate, use the mcmustang@hayabusa.org paypal addy and those funds will be forwarded to James separately.
DONE. Thank you Shawn for making this so easy.

Hey,
someone PM me James' phone number...

Shawn, PM sent. Guys, I still am in dis-belief. I talked to Shawn on the phone and I have PM'ed with Ken. I am still near tears after reading this thread. Some of you know our situation more than others, and I apologize if you feel your in the dark. I just don't like getting attention unless I am making people laugh. Yes, I am selling my trailer because I need the cash to continue fighting for my two boys. Juli and I have done everything we can, negotiated as much as we can, and completely depleted our savings. But what can you do? You do the right thing and never give up, so the fight continues. We have our trial coming up on August 5th. I am scared to death how long this will take. The support you guys have already given means so much, and after I read this post last night I literally fell out of my chair. I went to the living room to tell Juli what I had just read with tears in my eyes. I don't know what to say. I promised I would not argue any more. My hat is off and I humbly thank everyone for everything you do. I cant wait for Juli to get home, I need a hug!

Shawn, PM sent. Guys, I still am in dis-belief. I talked to Shawn on the phone and I have PM'ed with Ken. I am still near tears after reading this thread. Some of you know our situation more than others, and I apologize if you feel your in the dark. I just don't like getting attention unless I am making people laugh. Yes, I am selling my trailer because I need the cash to continue fighting for my two boys. Juli and I have done everything we can, negotiated as much as we can, and completely depleted our savings. But what can you do? You do the right thing and never give up, so the fight continues. We have  our trial coming up on August 5th. I am scared to death how long this will take. The support you guys have already given means so much, and after I read this post last night I literally fell out of my chair. I went to the living room to tell Juli what I had just read with tears in my eyes. I don't know what to say. I promised I would not argue any more. My hat is off and I humbly thank everyone for everything you do. I cant wait for Juli to get home, I need a hug!
This will have to do until she gets home
smile.gif

P1040253.jpg

Shawn, PM sent. Guys, I still am in dis-belief. I talked to Shawn on the phone and I have PM'ed with Ken. I am still near tears after reading this thread. Some of you know our situation more than others, and I apologize if you feel your in the dark. I just don't like getting attention unless I am making people laugh. Yes, I am selling my trailer because I need the cash to continue fighting for my two boys. Juli and I have done everything we can, negotiated as much as we can, and completely depleted our savings. But what can you do? You do the right thing and never give up, so the fight continues. We have  our trial coming up on August 5th. I am scared to death how long this will take. The support you guys have already given means so much, and after I read this post last night I literally fell out of my chair. I went to the living room to tell Juli what I had just read with tears in my eyes. I don't know what to say. I promised I would not argue any more. My hat is off and I humbly thank everyone for everything you do. I cant wait for Juli to get home, I need a hug!
smile.gif
good one Don
laugh.gif

I already have some paypal headed your way!

Guys,
I do not want to take away from Ken's efforts in support of a member; I am not taking this effort over; he has started this thread as a means of conducting an auction in support of twotonevert.  If however, you simply want to donate, use the mcmustang@hayabusa.org paypal addy and those funds will be forwarded to James separately.
Thanks Shawn, you are awesome Sir! Paypal sent.

The guys on this board have been VERY helpful towards me, and I can finally pass on some love.

There will be no arguing here, I am going to list some stuff for sale, and all funds will go to Twotonevert.

Item 1- NIB Hayabusa HID kit (x 2)

Item 2- NIP PUIG hugger

Item 3- Gen 1 Hayabusa Suzuki Gel seat. (Like new, I use another style now.)

Let's run this as an auction guys, post your bids below. I don't know how long to run this, maybe someone can help with that? (week, 2 weeks,
rock.gif
)
I will post pics when I get home, too.
What a great thing you are doing Ken! I told you that someday you would have the opportunity to pass along some of the love the org had showed to you.
ThumbsUp.gif

smile.gif
Thank you Don for the pic and I did give him a hug when I got home from work.
tounge.gif

Right on guys!

I will be home Friday, will take some pics and update then. I have thought ofa few more things to sell, and list them as well.

As always, you guys
bowdown.gif

Everyone has gotten to hear from James but I wanted to say Thanks to everyone from the bottom of my heart. It has been real hard the last few months for us and we have been trying to keep our spirits and faith up. I know there are so many more people out there right now struggling and in the same boat, but I wanted everyone to know it is very much appreciated and it so wonderful to have a family like this. James and I are very blessed.

My husband is the most wonderful person you would want to know and he would do anything for anybody at anytime so it is really hard for him right now and he is completely overwhelmed with emotion so everyone better get ready for hugs when we get to see everyone again hopefully soon.
beerchug.gif

James and Juli,
Check paypal...

Back