My rides this weekend

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Yesterday was my birthday and I spent a lot of time riding this weekend to celebrate...Nightfall Friday night consisted mostly of going to eat at Sticky Fingers...almost every baptist in the world was in Chattanooga for a convention so we had to wait in line a long time to eat.  I just got a few pictures there.  Yesterday, my birthday, I forgot my camera everytime I went out so I have no pictures just good memories capped off with dinner at Provinos Italian Resturant with a few good friends.  Provinos feed you free on your birthday.  The celebration was tempered with the bad news about baby Jaydon. Please continue to pray for Jeff, Heather, and Don and Agnie as they deal with the loss of ther son and grandson.  It was Jeff's birthday also.  I can't imagine how sad that would be.

Today, I got up before daybreak and headed to Maggie Valley, North Carolina.  I rode through the Cherokee National Forest along the Ocoee and Natahala rivers on the way.  There I met Eric (CYCLERIC) his girl friend Andy and Perry (PWILLY).  We had a great time touring the Wheels Through Time museum.  It is alway great fun to meet members of hayabusa.org.

On the way home I couldn't resist a ride through the Tail of the Dragon.  I got there around five PM.  I had my usual chilli-dog combo at the diner and went up to tailofthedragon.com.  Ron and Nancy had taken the day off, but Darrell (killboy) Cannon was there and I had a nice visit when him.

The ride through the Dragon was slow and relaxed.  I saw about a half a dozen LEOs but they didn't seem to be bothering people much.

From there I rode home...so on to the pictures..

Darrell from Knoxville...he was one of the Baptists in town...he pastors a church in Knoxville, and has an 02 Busa.  I told him about .org.

P1020605.JPG

Back