my reply

race1gun

Donating Member
Registered
well here goes >> I have taken sometime to read all the posts that were replied to my post and i do appreciate the out pouring of support and the slaps back into reality. all i can say is alot went wrong in a short time alot of personal things in my life just went to hell in a hand basket i guess when it rains it pours .I am guilty of wearing my feelings on my shirt sleaves a bit from time to time . i dont view you guys and gals as just computer people but real people with lives and problems of your own to deal with . and the deal with my post is it was just me not anyone at the org. i do need to relaxe and get a grip even when i feel overwhelmed . all i can say is no one can know how some of the kind words that were replied to my post made me feel. and i thank you .maybe one day i will start a thread >> Did anyone ever feel like giveing up and if so what did you do?
ps. it is true i really didnt want to go and was shocked at the response i would have bet 100 dollars that my thread went unnoticed and what a bad bet i would have made . THANKS, truly yall are the BEST.> race1gun

Welcome back
beerchug.gif

well here goes >> I have taken sometime to read all the posts that were replied to my post and i do appreciate the out pouring of support and the slaps back into reality. all i can say is alot went wrong in a short time alot of personal things in my life just went to hell in a hand basket i guess when it rains it pours .I am guilty of wearing my feelings on my shirt sleaves a bit from time to time . i dont view you guys and gals as just computer people but real people with lives and problems of your own to deal with . and the deal with my post is it was just me not anyone at the org. i do need to relaxe and get a grip even when i feel overwhelmed . all i can say is no one can know how some of the kind words that were replied to my post made me feel. and i thank you .maybe one day i will start a thread >> Did anyone ever feel like giveing up and if so what did you do?
ps. it is true i really didnt want to go and was shocked at the response i would have bet 100 dollars that my thread went unnoticed and what a bad bet i would have made . THANKS, truly yall are the BEST.> race1gun
If you read all the responses, you now know that we need pictures.

Like this:

Dominican_Republic_2004_0032.JPG

Glad you decided to stick around. The more good people we have here the better.

sent you a PM race1.

Hang tough Bro.. I promise you.. no matter how bad things get. they get better. you just have to hang on tight during the bad times

Back