My new Ride

My man nice ride. I want a HD Electra Glide because I like to take everything with me when I ride like I am on a car. Enjoy and burn rubber and not your soul...

I know, a lil too cheesy huh?

My man nice ride. I want a HD Electra Glide because I like to take everything with me when I ride like I am on a car. Enjoy and burn rubber and not your soul...

I know, a lil too cheesy huh?
It's all good Bro , Just glad i can still ride :thumbsup:

NINJA KILLER said:
Thanks for the heads up , Not really interested in Harley Forums because alot of the people on those sites are a pain in the Rear :banghead:
There is no place like the Org :thumbsup:

Just an FYI.... http://harleytalking.com/ is about as close to the Org as you will find in the HD world. There are some really good and knowledgeable folks there.

If you happen to go there look up member Tbones. He is as good as it gets and knows his stuff. Also a power hungry ole coot with a turbo'd VRod.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

After looking at alot of Sportbikes & Cruisers I finally made a decision on which one I wanted . It's not a Busa but I can actually ride it without any pains in my Back or my Hand. Hopefully I will be able to still ride with everyone :laugh:
Paid Cash Money so No Payments :thumbsup:

You are going to love it :thumbsup: I am still just dreaming of my cruiser (2012 victory cross country) but I know it's the bike for me. How ever I know I won't be happy without my Busa I need that if only just go for a short ride to quench the need for speed. :laugh: I have the peg mod not the risers but I am sure it won't help me with my back pain on multi day long rides. There is no way to get a sportbike as comfortable as that Harley or the other touring cruisers :thumbsup:

You may feel a little discomfort when your sportbike friends disappear into the horizon on ya though, but tickets and points chill out sportbikers :laugh:

They do make for a comfortable ride, enjoy. Still have my HD ultra, just added a Cam-am RT Spyder for the better half. Very nice riding also, just no leaning.

Posting a pic of Rusty's (Bigmac0331) 09 Street Glide he just purchased from the same dealer. He traded his 07 in and got a real good deal and Very clean Glide.:thumbsup:

photo.jpg

Good looking bike, even if it isn't a Busa. The bright side to owning a cruiser, you don't spend so much on tires. With a lil work those things can actually run pretty damn good!!!

Good looking bike, even if it isn't a Busa. The bright side to owning a cruiser, you don't spend so much on tires. With a lil work those things can actually run pretty damn good!!!
Mine has the 103 so it seems decent but not a Busa type speed by no means :thumbsup:

its very shiny... and nice...for a harley:poke: ... nah, when ya boil it down a bikes a bike right? i think if i ever park a cruiser beside the busa, itll probabaly be a triumph rocket III, but i had to get rid of the kawi vulcan for the busa as the forward lean was mo'better on the back for me

awesome! Very happy to see you are back on two wheels :beerchug:

I'm pretty interested in your review after some miles in the saddle, I'm on the market as it were for a cruiser and that one was suggested to me to look at :thumbsup:

Back