My new Ride

Traitor, I hate you, I'm never talking to you again.

That is a nice bike though. Oh crap I just talked to you didn't I? :banghead:

Nice bike, Bob! Hope it eases the back pain and let's you ride for longer periods. What was your deciding factor between this and the 14?
Ken , It was more comfortable & When I rode it I did 100 miles and had no issues with my Back or Right Hand :thumbsup:

Very nice bike. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I know how the back pain thing is. Glad you found something you can still enjoy riding

congrats! glad you found something you can ride comfortably...see ya in Eureka Springs :beerchug:

Thanks Bro , I had a hard time making the decision to get away from Sport Bikes :banghead:

Let me be the first to make this prediction: you will be back in a sportbike.
Trust me on this...from a guy who tried "to walk away" from crotch rockets countless number of times in the past. I finally just decided to own both a cruiser and a sportbike.

P.S. Vance and Hines BigShots Long gets my vote for pipes.

Nice ride!:thumbsup: and at least you got the fas....uh...best color:poke:
:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

NINJA KILLER said:
I was real close to getting the 14 but decided to stop in at Harley and give it a shot & I really liked the ride :thumbsup:
See yah there , I will be riding down !!:laugh:

Of course you will be riding- looking forward to seeing the new scoot- from pics she looks like a beauty- see ya therw

What a beauty--congrats! My next bike is going to be a Fat Boy Lo, if I can ever bear to sell the Busa.

congrats! glad you found something you can ride comfortably...see ya in Eureka Springs :beerchug:
Looking Forward to it & I will be riding down ! Looks like I will have to stay in the back so I'm not in the way :laugh:

Let me be the first to make this prediction: you will be back in a sportbike.
Trust me on this...from a guy who tried "to walk away" from crotch rockets countless number of times in the past. I finally just decided to own both a cruiser and a sportbike.

P.S. Vance and Hines BigShots Long gets my vote for pipes.
Nope , Can't handle the sportbike riding anymore , My body is a little tore up :banghead:
Vance & Hines Chrome Pro Pipe :whistle:

Been looking into the street glides myself :laugh: Mine will be in addition to the busa for longer rides and taking women out without having to raise the rear end back up:whistle:

Back