Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my mom has cancer..

This thursday my mom was diagnosed with cancer in her brain a massive sopt int both lungs and lower spine and lymph nodes. Guys i am crushed. The doctor said the treaatment has a 50% percent chance of working. If it doesnt work she has one year and if it does 5 years would be the most. I am 21 and cannot believe i am losing my mother this soon. Shes the sweetest lady i have ever met. i dont mean to sound like a whiny but im dying inside. i love this place and just felt like sharing it here was my best choice. Its like a family here

Prayers for your Mom. My sister just had surgery, And Radiation for her breast cancer she is fine and fealing great. I have two other sisters that have had cancer about ten years ago and are doing good. so there is hope in the treaments the have now.

chuck

prayers sent, and fingers crossed for complete recovery

Top Bottom