MY FIRST BIKES

Thecyl

Registered
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL, maybe you have similar old pictures laying around that are fun to share with the rest?
smile.gif

Regards
Cyl

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

Cool! what memories. I was the neighborhood wheelie king(Millard,Nebraska) on my 1976 Kawasaki KD-100, I was in 6th grade (my first bike).

WheelKing1.jpg

smile.gif
robot that's a great picture I hope we get more in the thread think it is quite funny to see where the people are come from, and hopefully even spot some realy nice old gems of bikes
smile.gif

smile.gif

This is as far as I can go back, '82 GS1100.Anybody remember the clubman bars? The '78 KZ1000 I sold to a friend the year before. Any memories of these,NINJA KILLER? LOL

gs1100.jpg

Cool! what memories. I was the neighborhood wheelie king(Millard,Nebraska) on my 1976 Kawasaki KD-100, I was in 6th grade (my first bike).
Do you remember that street name? That looks like the house we lived in. I went to Millard North Jr high!

Do you remember that street name? That looks like the house we lived in. I went to Millard North Jr high!
Wow! Small world, I just messaged you some info on the house. Maybe you dethroned me as neighborhood wheelie king!
laugh.gif

This is as far as I can go back, '82 GS1100.Anybody remember the clubman bars? The '78 KZ1000 I sold to a friend the year before. Any memories of these,NINJA KILLER? LOL
I graduated in 1982, a buddy of mine had that GS1100, it was a screamer, I think at that time it was about the fastest there was.

My second bike was a KD-80.

My first bike was shared with my brother. I cant remember the name but it had a picture of a globe on the tank and the mini-bike was green.

My Grandmother and Grandfather(Mom's side). I believe the pic was taken in the late 20's,(but bike may be earlier model). I think it's a Harley. A buddy of mine thought the headlight might be a old carbide lamp type. Mom said Grandpa later broke his leg on that bike.

Garfield.jpg

Back