My Father's Day

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
So, this morning, I slept in... my Father's Day started on Sat, when I was able to go and pick up an SV1000 (05 Vesrah Endurance bike) from your friend and mine - Tom's Awesome (yes, Tom was there too - at least I think so; I never can see around his Awesome! LOL). Then we (Snooki, her daughter Maddie and I) went to the range and put about 200 rounds through the XD and XDM, about 200 rounds through the PK380s and the P238 and about 300 rounds through the P22... Snooki had seen a Ruger SR9 on some gun show and we happend to see one at Academy sports so we picked it up... (now we need to go back to the range!)
Last night we went to see "That's my boy!" parts were very, very funny!
Today we went to Big Kahuna's waterpark in Destin...

Tonight was the big Father's Day gift...

To go along with the trackbike -
Confirmed Novice trackdays:
29/30 Sept Barber
20/21 Oct Barber
8/9 Dec Jennings

w00t!!!

Very nice!
Sounds like you had a very good weekend!

MC MUSTANG said:
So, this morning, I slept in... my Father's Day started on Sat, when I was able to go and pick up an SV1000 (05 Vesrah Endurance bike) from your friend and mine - Tom's Awesome (yes, Tom was there too - at least I think so; I never can see around his Awesome! LOL). Then we (Snooki, her daughter Maddie and I) went to the range and put about 200 rounds through the XD and XDM, about 200 rounds through the PK380s and the P238 and about 300 rounds through the P22... Snooki had seen a Ruger SR9 on some gun show and we happend to see one at Academy sports so we picked it up... (now we need to go back to the range!)
Last night we went to see "That's my boy!" parts were very, very funny!
Today we went to Big Kahuna's waterpark in Destin...

Tonight was the big Father's Day gift...

To go along with the trackbike -
Confirmed Novice trackdays:
29/30 Sept Barber
20/21 Oct Barber
8/9 Dec Jennings

w00t!!!

Track days, very nice.

Not sure about living right, I am just in a good place; haven't been in a while. It is nice to mesh so well with someone- interests, desires, hopes- etc. it is nice to be worried about how to make things work, instead of whether or not you want to.

Very nice Shawn and glad you had a good Father's day.

We are going to have a BLAST at Barber!!!! I see TEAM GIXXER growing in our near future :thumbsup:

Family,Guns,Bikes,Good Movie, & TRACK DAYS! A+++ Right On!
See you at Barber Sept 29/30!

Very nice Shawn and glad you had a good Father's day.

We are going to have a BLAST at Barber!!!! I see TEAM GIXXER growing in our near future :thumbsup:

Jay, I think it will be awesome! I am really looking forward to it!

Back