Fathers day came early

BrianKesler

Registered
I have been wanting one for a while now, and last night the wife said she wanted to get me one for Fathers Day.  Of course i didnt argue with her, and out we went.  Its a 61" projection DLP.  What a great wife! Oh yeah, last weekend was my B-day and she got me Tourist Trophy.  By the way, im terrible.....

<!--EDIT|BrianKesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150233916 -->

tv.JPG

You're not her father, but since you have one, maybe you should give it to your dad for father's day.

Dad

You're not her father, but since you have one, maybe you should give it to your dad for father's day.

Dad
jump9.gif
 LOL

On a side note like the way you have your walls done did you do that yourself?
Yeah, there is a cool little kit at Home Depot that comes with all the stuff you need to do it. Just a roller that has 2 brushes on it.....one color on each roller, then you just paint like normal. Its pretty easy, but doing the edges and corners are terrible!

Dad
jump9.gif
 LOL

On a side note like the way you have your walls done did you do that yourself?
Yeah, there is a cool little kit at Home Depot that comes with all the stuff you need to do it.  Just a roller that has 2 brushes on it.....one color on each roller, then you just paint like normal.  Its pretty easy, but doing the edges and corners are terrible!
Nifty I will have to check that out .....Thanks !!!!

Brian

Back