~~~HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS!~~~

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Hope the wife and kids let you Dads go ride!!!

Happy Father's Day guys! Hope it's a fun one!!!
smile.gif

dad2.jpg

Thanks Michelle ... weather forecast looks good for this area ... I'll be riding and riding and riding !!

Oh yeah ... what she said ... Happy Father's Day all !

its a damn shame i dont know how many little buggers i have running around last time i checked it was around 5 i think ?? j/k no kids for me haha (means more $$ for me ) anyway happy fathers day to all and hope all the dads spend their time wisely with their kids

Thanx Michelle. Just happy to be alive. Also, my son, Christian turns 14 yrs old today (June 18th). Man where does the time go?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh and by the way, I'll be working so Happy Father's Day to all and to all a Good Night...
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
Thanks VaBusa!!
My only child is in Iraq~ The good thing is, his Unit is packing up and fixin to head back to Germany~ Should be back home, on leave, in August.. which can't get here soon enough!

Happy Father's Day weekend to all!
cool.gif

Thanks Michelle!

I've got 2 moved out and 4 still here.

No riding tho, Not till I come up with a new rear wheel/tire.

Happy poppa's day to ya'll!

My husband spent a lot of quality time with his beloved TV and PS2 racing games...seemed like he had a good day!

Hope you guys all had a great one...without the Dad's, Mom's wouldn't have the headaches...oops, I mean, we wouldn't have the kids...excuse the slip up there...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Back