My daughter wants a MSF rider class for Christmas

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
My daughter will be 21 in just over a week and asked today if we would pay for her MSF rider class for Christmas!

My wife has her own bike (V-Star 650) and rides. Now my daughter, but neither of my boys have any interest. Maybe I can talk the Mrs. into giving her bike to my daughter and getting a GSXR750.

Sweet!
beerchug.gif
Get the wife a Busa!

AWESOME !!!!
beerchug.gif

That sounds like a great plan.. My wife has a GSX750R and loves it, but she also loves to ride my Busa.. Either bike would be great for her...
ThumbsUp.gif

cool deal, I gotta while before I can put my girl through the course (only 12)... but when it's time, she will go.
beerchug.gif
+1 on the wife getting a busa... more comfy on longer trips, plus if you play it right, you could get mods that you want and that she doesn't for her bike. hint hint, can't return 'em, so I might as well put the darn things on mine.
cool.gif

AWESOME !!!!
beerchug.gif

That sounds like a great plan.. My wife has a GSX750R and loves it, but she also loves to ride my Busa.. Either bike would be great for her...
ThumbsUp.gif
My wife likes to 2 up on the Busa but doesn't want to ride it. She's not very tall and isn't comfortable on it. That's why she sold her Bandit 1200s and got the cruiser, lower seat.

thats kool she wants to take the course and not just get on a bike.
thumb_up.gif

That is one smart daughter you have there dtimmer. Start her right with the course and a learner bike.

I'm curious if she's always wanted to ride, or if she came up with the idea all on her own. My kids are immersed in a world of motorcycle everything, but I've no desire to push them into riding. I think when they are good and ready. I didn't start till college, and then b/c it was just a cheap form of transportation (on an 82 GS450).

This was out of the blue.

When she was younger she would ask me to take her to school on my motorcycle (as long as I left my helmet on) but she never expressed a desire to learn to ride.

Cool. Get the family ridin' together and next thing you know, you'll have started a family legacy!

--Wag--

Back