MY BUSA VS. 2 R1'S TODAY ON VENTURA BLVD.......

TAZEONE

Registered
haha, just blabberin, but I was excited to ride today because it's about 70 degrees here in the valley (L.A.) and I saw some R1's roll by me while I was in a parking lot, so I got on my bike pronto and had to work to catch up to them....... they were about 3 lights away, but I managed to catch up and peep their bikes.... one of them was a 2002 R1 and the other was then infamous 2004 almighty R1
laugh.gif

the guy one the 2002 R1 was like, man your bike is BAAAD ASS, while the guy with the 04 R1 was like ehh.... so the light turns green and the 04 R1 with no respect lifts up and bones out, so I'm behind him for a sec..... and then it was a wrap for him. the 04 R1 was eating BUSA smoke from then on
guns.gif
I mean, he was trying to catch up, but it was hopeless. For the 10 miles of street we were rollin on, he was almost close about 2wice but I only saw glimpses of him in my rear view.

p.s. for those LA busa owners,
this was from Balboa to Laurel Canyon on Ventura Blvd.

just thought i'd share that with you, this guy was really trying.

I bet ya the guy on the 04 must have said damn I should have gotten a busa.
biggrin.gif

Ya know, it is sad, but us BUSA owners we are almost obligated to put the other bikes in their place. I mean when someone jumps froggy, we kind of have no choice but to embarrass them in front of their girlfriends, wives, dogs, cats, in-laws.. etc.... it.. it is really an obligation...

snicker snicker.. evil laugh....

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078363433 -->

heh....stinkin' R1's. They should stick to challenging the Busa in the turns. It's too bad you had to waste some rubber to prove that ONLY the big dawgs should run with the big dawgs. The R1 should stick to racing 954s and CBR1000s....and maybe on a good day it can try and run with the Gixxer 1000s. But it should leave the top speed to the ones who know how to do it.

damn you guys give me this warm tingly feeling inside smokin other bikes asses! I can't wait to let 'er eat! LOL:D BUSAS RULE!

man I always get these douche bag 18 yr old kids on on early 90's 600's thinkin they can take me... I just shake my head and laugh.
laugh.gif

oh I forgot to tell you the best part......

this kid had on shorts and a hoody with running shoes and no socks and a half helmet. When he pulled up the wheelie, I guess he thought i'd be intimidated ?
I mean his boy on the 02 R1 just bowed down, he didn't even think to step up and I wasn't even being an #######. That's why I went passed my street by about 3 miles just to keep waxing this kid.

DID I TELL YA GUYS? IT FELT GOOD
tounge.gif

That is awesome.  My friend has a 03 R1 and he knows that he can't touch me (from experience), but he keeps talking that $hit about the 04 R1 and I am just waiting until I get the busa back together (2-4 weeks) and catch up with this new R1 that has been rolling around, then it is play time.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078372892 -->

heh...I know a couple of 04 R1's will be coming into town. Too bad we don't have enough road for the Busa to show 'em what it's about.

^^^^
I doubt he broke the bike in, but his assss shouldn't have popped up on one wheel and tried to jump the green light. I wasn't even planning on goin head to head with this cat. a full second or 2 must have passed before I realized, oh snap " this guy is joking right " and this is the first time, I snapped my right wrist on the BUSA...... I literally caught up with no problem. He was switching lanes like he stole something from me.

funny thing is everyone in my circle, was like " yo dude, don't buy the BUSA, it's a grandpa's bike! wait for the 2004 R1, it'll smoke this bike fooo!

ok sure it will.
now i'm off to Bike Nights...... wonder if I'll see that R1 again

Back