My busa looks better that max's zx14

ImageShack Links Do Not Work Busa is #1 !
Sho U right !  
idea.gif

idea.gif
Thats what I'm talk'n about

super.gif
super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150157760 -->

idea.gif

super.gif

the busa looks better. The 14 looks like the front ferring doesn't exactly go with the bike or something... that's weird when you put them side by side.

I'm keeping mine... no question.
cool.gif

Sweet bike Basscrazy, fastest BUSA color I see
tounge.gif

Love the carbon fiber exhaust and it would seem I have the exact same windscreen on order, been wondering what the bike would look like with it on. Nice pics...

Although the Zx-14, newer technology, might be a tad faster and maybe a tad smoother...it ain't worth it. It's is NOWHERE near the busa in the looks dept.

Like I say, the 14 is probably a nice bike but the fact that it might get to 186 mph an 'nth of a second faster...nah. I'll keep my Beloved Busa, it's got it all. And my skills can't max it's potential out.

As I've posted before, it's good to be king...

B1.jpg

i don't understand why it has a banana seat ,whats going to hold you in?
unless..... its not all that fast.................................
must have had some extra zx-11 seats laying around:D
The ZX14 also comes with a solo seat and cowl. Like with the busa, you get both.
Personally I like the looks of both bikes, I wouldn't mind having the 14 in addition to my busa, especially now that the owners over on the ZX14 site have solved the notorious lack of low end grunt problem by simply removing the intake secondary butterflies.
Are you sure about that what I saw on Kents is the cowl just slides over the seat and 4 little screws fasten it on   I could be wrong
Sounds feasible....you're probably correct about that!

Never have liked the look of the Kawasakis. My last 4 bikes have been Suzukis. I've also owned 1 Yamaha and 2 Hondas. Zero Kaws, and I don't plan on changing that in the near future based on their current offerings.

No contest in the looks department, the busa wins hands down. The kaw looks like 4 fifferent people made a design, and they tried to incorporate the different designs into one bike. No flow!

There's three reasons why if "i had it to do all over again" i'd honestly still buy a busa over the 14...as follows...

1. "Looks/Style & Appearance": The Kaw is old styling with odd looks and a cheap "unfinished" appearence.

2. "Engine Performance": The kaw has a huge flat spot that's right in the begining of the rev ranges i typically use in the street.

and finally?...

3. "Upgrade-Ability": A busa's engine can easily be punched out too 1,600+cc's (and several other "displacement options" in between) by the mere addition of jugs..such can not be achieved with the zx-13.5.

outside of that?..kaw did come up with a real smooth "vibe free" engine design..but then they shot themselves in the foot with electronic neutering and shiddy looks.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

That's not fair comparing the Busa with the Zx-14...apple-to-apple...

How about comparing it (pic2) the ZX-14 with the Mini-Van?

Back