BUSA IS BEST

I just finished a 1200 miles trip in 5 days on my '06 'busa. Everytime I stopped, guys look at the 'busa with soft bags and tank bag and say "I've never seen a 'busa fitted out like that!". I'm 6'6" and loved every mile I rode it. I couldn't think of a better bike (for me) to be the ULTIMATE sport touring machine!

(hottrodd7 @ Jun. 11 2007,03:46) I couldn't think of a better bike (for me) to be the ULTIMATE sport touring machine!
+1 absolutely, You ride and ride and ride. And if you hit a nice piece of road you can play alittle, bags and all.

Have thought about the Goldwing as a 3rd bike maybe?

(Luvanicebum @ Jun. 10 2007,02:08) I bought mine only 10 seconds after sitting on it...
Sales guy, "Wanna ride it"?
Me, "Na...prep it and wash it, I'll be back in 2 hours".
Part of my anger management system
Busfaaaabbaaahhhhh......
Thats about how I ended up w/ mine. My girlfriend seen a display from a dearship in the mall, all i had to do was sit on it next thing i new i was bringing one home. Best compulsive buy I ever made
smile.gif

Hey,
We talked on the phone tonight (monday 6/11/07) and I know you love the busa! It's a great bike! Don't let it scare you... but always respect its power. It won't wheelie on you unless you disrespect it... and it will always keep you sane (or insane!) depending on how you want to ride/fly!!!

I look forward to riding w/ you sometime soon in Anniston the next time I get back over that way. Stay safe and congrats on getting the best bike in the world!!!

Charlie
(don't let anyone else here know that's my real name hahahaha!!!!)
a.k.a. PaNDeM1C

(PaNDeM1C @ Jun. 11 2007,23:52) Hey,
We talked on the phone tonight (monday 6/11/07) and I know you love the busa! It's a great bike! Don't let it scare you... but always respect its power. It won't wheelie on you unless you disrespect it... and it will always keep you sane (or insane!) depending on how you want to ride/fly!!!

I look forward to riding w/ you sometime soon in Anniston the next time I get back over that way. Stay safe and congrats on getting the best bike in the world!!!

Charlie
(don't let anyone else here know that's my real name hahahaha!!!!)
a.k.a. PaNDeM1C
I must have been disrespecting the Busa yesterday. I rolled into the throttle first gear and laid my azz up on the tank, crossed a bridge and the front came up, hit second gear and the front came down and went right back up, hit third gear and rolled out of the throttle. I had had enough. Bad Busa
laugh.gif

DSC00912__Small_.JPG

dadofthree.... you didn't DISrespect the busa.... you just gave her what she wanted!!! lol!!

For new riders, the bike will NOT come up on you unless you really screw up as a new rider. By that, I mean launching from a red light with the rpm's up around 6-10 and then letting off the clutch!!! See? Only a noob dumbo would do that on a Busa!!!!! Any sane rider on a Busa would respect the power and get used to it. So that's why I tell new riders what will and will not happen once they get this bike. I tell them that the Busa will NOT loop them over UNLESS they're some idiot trying to launch from a standstil at 10k rpm's!!!! Only an idiot would do that!!!

So... I tell new Busa owners to ride it to their heart's content.... and not worry about it "looping" because it takes a tremendous amount of throttle from a standstill to do that! Hell, I've never looped a Busa... so I'm just going by what I've heard from others who have (BigDeisel!!! LOL!!!!).

pan

darn it... i'd post a pic of mine but my computer w/ all the pics died!!!

... using an old computer now and it sux!!! (wwjd sell me back my xps!!!!!!!! lol!!!)

... i'll get a better puter soon enough, though!

Back