My busa is a sneaky girl

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
and she likes to run.

Went for a little interstate jog today, about 100 miles one way. And try as I might to actually go somewhere near the speed limit, everytime I look down, she's running faster 90ish+

Back her back down...another minuite/minuite and a half...90ish+ again.

She's not only sneaky but stubborn...I bet we fought about it all day.

After a few hours on the interstate...I think I'm about ready for a higher windshield...recommendations??

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146436223 -->

Zero Gravity double bubble is pretty popular for us tall guys. I am 6'4" and it makes the gauges alot easier to view too.

A lot depends on your height. I'm 5'9" and the ZG touring screen SUCKS!  I'll say it again  IT SUCKS!  It puts all the wind right to the helmet and makes it so noisy, I can't even tell the bike is revving. With the stock screen I get the wind more so in the chest, and can actually hear myself think.  Double bubble is probably MY only other choice.:(
Keep in mind, I have raised bars on mine too.

<!--EDIT|hyperboosta
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146438836 -->

I have Oneida Suzuki DB screen. I'm not tall at 5' 7" but the stock screen would put the air right at my neck,chest and helmet. After i put this screen on i wished i had done it alot sooner...

busaheadon.jpg

newscreenandbars3.jpg

newscreenandbars1.jpg

I'm 6'8" and the double bubble directed the air flow directly at my face. I replaced it with the ZG Sport Touring screen which has been great.

Check out the MRA touring windscreen.I have one with the adjustable wing. look at Rythems tourin busa post I got the idea from his. Thanks Rythem.

works wonderful and although it looks huge in this picture it really is not.

zero gravity sport tourer model in dark smoke.

hogger...

118_1822.JPG

here is my ZeroGravity DB

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ZeroGravity DB........ does the job for me...   6'5"
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146491144 -->

Back