My Busa Bash saddlebag

For the bash I took my top case and my huge nelson rigg tank bag. I was able to overpack clothes and gear plus all regular maintenance stuff I would need. Chian lube, tools, wax, pledge, cleaning clothes and other miscellaneous stuff. I wish I still had a pic of my packed case that i took.

My ONLY real problem is not having the hump for pictures down there. I hate having the rear seat on.. :puke:

My ONLY real problem is not having the hump for pictures down there. I hate having the rear seat on.. :puke:

Yeah that is my huge issue now. I really dont want to cut my new hump for the grab bar to mount the top case with the gen2 tail. The gen2 tail looks better without the grab bar.... Maybe I will get a second hump just for touring.

For the bash I took my top case and my huge nelson rigg tank bag. I was able to overpack clothes and gear plus all regular maintenance stuff I would need. Chian lube, tools, wax, pledge, cleaning clothes and other miscellaneous stuff. I wish I still had a pic of my packed case that i took.
Other people bring that **** in trailers and cages. Use theirs!

Russ for a track day or something along those lines than yes it looks good but it always make me feel silly with it on on the street. Not too mention I am asked to bring stuff home almost Everytime I ride so I use the hooks and a bungie often.

Bots, Nelson Riggs soft saddle bags. Boo, I think the helmet net would have held everything for you, just make sure you park the bike where you can see it on stops :whistle:

Back