My awesome deals gap story

diesel

Registered
I've been planning a trip with my friend for a few weeks. We decided to leave the girls home and have a "man" weekend so we can ride and act like idiots....so last night he calls and tells me he's picking me up in the morning..."oh and by the way, my girlfriend and TWO KIDS are coming!"
I am so f-ing pissed off. I said have a good time. I told my wife she's not coming and now she's stuck working and I'm going to go with your g/f and the f-ing brady bunch!? He can't go to lunch with this girl without fighting the whole time, and I don't have kids...I don't want to watch over HIS the whole trip like I seem to get stuck doing all the time.

I said call me someday when she gives your balls back, dude.

<!--EDIT|diesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149108637 -->

I'll be doing all my riding with the one person I can count on....my beautiful hell on whells wife, Spicy!
smile.gif

DSC01437.JPG

sorry about your trip. post up the next time your thinking about going to the gap and maybe some of us that are close can meet you up there.

Tim

I know that intersection, and I can feel your pain. As a dink couple it gets harder and harder to find friend that either do not have kids or still have control of their own coin purse. It's kind of messed up.

What I don't recognize is your wife's lid. Got a better picture? Suomy What?

I'll be doing all my riding with the one person I can count on....my beautiful hell on whells wife, Spicy!  
smile.gif
Diesel -

Honestly.. If my wife had her own bike and she liked riding I dont think I would go on any rides without her, unless she could or didnt want to go on a ride..

Like you said, she is your wife, probably the one human on this planet you can allways count on.

smile.gif
I need one of thoes....Well at least a gf that likes to ride.

But I feel your pain man. I am single and allllll of my buddies are married..Sucks when you want to go out and have a good time. Oh well...Heres to finding new friends.
beerchug.gif

You could try this angle..."Knock, Knock, Knock....Hey, whats up dude. Hmmm so where's that other girl you were with last time I was with you? I thought you said you broke up with this one" - Ok now, time to ride.

Diesel your wife is hott, she takes pics on your bike, and she rides with you.

Why the fubb do you need friends???

Damn it man!!
laugh.gif

Diesel--I know how you feel. I don't often get time with just the "GUYS", so I really look forward to what we call "STUPID" time (name speaks for itself). When it falls through it's a real downer!

Back