My 2009 Revamp and Build

Great new! The beast is alive! I completely revamped the fuel system. All the lines have been replaced with fuel injection high psi lines. In spots where there was the potential to maybe think about kinking I adjusted it and put bracing on the line so I could not. Somehow or another was three fuel filters. Those are all gone now. She maintains 40 to 45 psi a fuel pressure at all times. She absolutely runs great now.
I also got some great news today. My rims are on the way. They are supposed to be here Wednesday next week. I have the new tires already in the garage. I’ll be calling around to have them professionally mounted and installed on the bike.
The last thing on my checklist to do is to repair the plastic that gasoline contacted too much. It’s going to require a little touchup to blend in. Other than that this machine is golden I’m thrilled.
Still runs like an absolute beast with nothing but routine maintenance

IMG_5223.jpeg

There she is!!! Glad you joined up man! Forgot to mention..give me a call or text sometime. I may be out your neck of the woods sometime this summer. would love to visit and hang out!

Last edited:
Back