BUSA 2009

WOW , Glad you are O.K
thumb_up.gif

The GOLD one is nice
cool.gif

lasted 3 frickn weeks! My Brand New 2008... Some idiot thought I was invisible, I was doing 100mph and he simple cuts in front of me and brakes... Bamm... I'm alive, but my Busa's gone... His insurance covered that, so I'm about to order me a 2009. Attached is my 2008... In the next post will share with you the 2009 line up straight from SUZUKI!

This is just the beginning!
What a waste of a nice bike. What were ya doing going soo fast? It kinda sounds like you were at fault for going so fast and showing off.
What kind of idiot gets on a public forum and admits that he was doing 100 mph. I'll bet if the ins. company knew that or sees this that the check goes back to them. You're some fool cause if you weren't speeding you probably could have stopped in time and none of this would have happened. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad your ok and maybe the law is different in that country but where we come from that could be ins. fraud and you just screwed yourself. Some people just don't know when to keep their mouth shut. You were in the wrong, blame it on him and walk away to brag about it. Your a real piece of work. I hope you get caught.

Hey BillyBusa and Bike Dude, you guys have never done 100mph? Judge not lest ye be judged! Glad that you are okay Neo, and I know that 100 in Qatar is like 45 in CT. Also, thank you for making the effort to post us the pics of the 09 before anyone else.
thumb_up.gif

gald you are ok! 100 miles an hour!
rock.gif
too fast and not enough time to slow down and avoid things!
Yeah, good point, and one nobody else seems to have made.

Did you stop to think that the "idiot" who thought you were "invisible" merely assumed you were at the speed limit and so did not realise that you'd be upon him by the time he pulled in front of you?

Speed is fine on a deserted road, but when there are cars around?

Worst of all you have apparently learned nothing from this incident. The "idiot" is at fault right? He shoulda KNOWN you were riding at 100mph right?

You're gonna be killed here pretty quickly. Absolutely no doubt. Don't get me wrong...I really couldn't give a toss about riders like you, but each time one of you kicks the bucket my insurance premiums go up.

Just try not to kill anyone else in the process okay?

Oh...and good luck in picking a pretty colour mate.

rock.gif

Did you stop to think that the "idiot" who thought you were "invisible" merely assumed you were at the speed limit and so did not realise that you'd be upon him by the time he pulled in front of you?

Worst of all you have apparently learned nothing from this incident. The "idiot" is at fault right? He shoulda KNOWN you were riding at 100mph right?

You're gonna be killed here pretty quickly. Absolutely no doubt. Don't get me wrong...I really couldn't give a toss about riders like you, but each time one of you kicks the bucket my insurance premiums go up.

You need to STFU! You tellin us that you've never hit 100?
bs.gif

You're fairly new here so let me explain a little somethin. You dont come on here bashin/criticizing members for taking actions that you dont agree with or dont have the balls to do.

Somebody
ban.gif
this POS!!!!

Glad youre OK,If you're ever in the UAE,look me up!I'm easy to find.

rock.gif

You need to STFU! You tellin us that you've never hit 100?
bs.gif

You're fairly new here so let me explain a little somethin. You dont come on here bashin/criticizing members for taking actions that you dont agree with or dont have the balls to do.

Somebody
ban.gif
this POS!!!!
Do learn to read before you write dear boy.

As clearly stated, 100+mph is fine, I wouldn't ride this bike if I thought otherwise, but it should be reserved for early morning deserted roads. Riding that fast with cars on the road will result in...well, you already discovered that (although you've learned nothing from it 'cos you have the balls right?).

My point is that the "idiot" in the car driving at the speed limit is not at fault. It's the bloke with the "balls."

I'm not trying to preach, and I'm not saying I haven't taken unnecessary risks, but I've been riding fast bikes for 35 years without incident because I learn as I go.

You're too busy blaming other people and spilling bile to ever learn anything.

Luckily, this stupidity will not affect the viability of your essential organs, so they'll still be able to be harvested after your next (and doubtless last) interaction with a car at speed and implanted in more deserving people!

hehe... man... it's warzone here... alright... first of all true I was ridin fast, I admit. But if you wana tell me that you don't ride your busa that fast, then buy yourself a frickn bicycle boy. Control... sure we got control man, but sometimes when you think the time is right you just wana let go. It was a deserted road til truck showed up, and in Qatar believe me when I say the speed I was at is normal... For those who been here, you know what im talkin bout. It's actually safer to drive fast here than slow, I swear it... especially on roundabouts...

But anyways... Thanks for those who support! and the rest... I still respect you coz you a busa rider... but critterdoc, I must say, your post was harsh man and so was Bike Dudes... and since we don't live in the same place no worries, my actions won't affect your insurance policy... And bike dude I am anonymous here man, no real name so no insurance company can get to me or nothin man. My bike was parked on the road for three days, many would have taken its pictures, so your not as smart as you think, and I'm not as stupid as you think dummy. and critterdoc no mater what man I would never tell a rider your gonna kill yourself soon and $h#t like that... That's bad bro... and Bike Dude saying hope I get caught and sh#t... $@#t happens man... and I lived to tell about it... and share info with you... what's up... Respect

Oh, and who said the idiot in the car was driving at speed limit... I never said that... I said he got in my lane and braked... so critterdoc, you read before you type bro... it's cool though calm down... it;s OK..

The people that want to judge our friend that he had the terrible accident are ridiculous and their behaviour

seems strange...

hayabusa1.org.jpg

Yeah, the traffic is crazy there. I just got back from my 4 day pass about a month ago. Not to bad of a place considering the area.

If I sounded harsh in my reply it's because his story hit a little too close to home. Without going into detail, I was involved in an accident, not on bikes, with no other witnesses and it was because of some thing he did wrong not me, but he was able to twist the facts(lie!!!) and guess who got blamed? Me. My ins went up and on top of that now a year later he's trying to sue me for something that was his fault but I can't prove. Like I said in my 1st reply, I'm glad you're OK but I know first hand how blaming someone else can cost the other person dearly and in my book thats just wrong and just because you can get away with it doesn't make it right.Thanks for letting me vent and give my 2 cents worth. I'm finished now.

Understood. But the difference between ur dude and I is I never lied bout my speed and the law here sided with me... You expect me to say: no please mr police I was going fast and I deserve it? Grievance is accepted man and I feel bad for what happened to u despite ur attitude but I was on my lane man, and the fast one, and he f&cked up according to the law here.

Anyways enough justification...

rock.gif

You need to STFU!  You tellin us that you've never hit 100?
bs.gif

You're fairly new here so let me explain a little somethin.  You dont come on here bashin/criticizing members for taking actions that you dont agree with or dont have the balls to do.

Somebody  
ban.gif
this POS!!!!
Do learn to read before you write dear boy.

As clearly stated, 100+mph is fine, I wouldn't ride this bike if I thought otherwise, but it should be reserved for early morning deserted roads. Riding that fast with cars on the road will result in...well, you already discovered that (although you've learned nothing from it 'cos you have the balls right?).

My point is that the "idiot" in the car driving at the speed limit is not at fault. It's the bloke with the "balls."

I'm not trying to preach, and I'm not saying I haven't taken unnecessary risks, but I've been riding fast bikes for 35 years without incident because I learn as I go.

You're too busy blaming other people and spilling bile to ever learn anything.

Luckily, this stupidity will not affect the viability of your essential organs, so they'll still be able to be harvested after your next (and doubtless last) interaction with a car at speed and implanted in more deserving people!
Yeah, and you know how many accidents I have/have not had right? Fukkin dumbass. I've had one accident and it was less than the speed limit. So before you come on here all high and mighty cuz you've got X amount of years riding, get your facts and priorities straight. We dont bash on members after they've had an accident. We help them out.

When I die riding my bike, I'll die happy. And I hope to God they can use my organs to help someone else. Cant wait to see your future post "Went down, need parts" you wont get shid from me other than a little criticism.

You're right mate.

I'm really sorry for not being more sensitive about your accident.

I hope we can put this misunderstanding behind us and become mates.

And give my regards to Jeffrey J Murray...I suspect you'll be seeing him in person real soon!

You're right mate.

I'm really sorry for not being more sensitive about your accident.

I hope we can put this misunderstanding behind us and become mates.

And give my regards to Jeffrey J Murray...I suspect you'll be seeing him in person real soon!
He was murdered by a pizza delivery driver that turned in front of him. A driver who was charged with vehicular manslaughter. Cant wait for your sorry ass to get banned.

Back