My 2008 project bike is finally done

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

The decals on the tank are from tapeworks and he cleared them in to make them look smooth. And yes Warchild the Ohlins were not cheap.

Sweet, Love the copper, is it custom or is there a number for it? You can work on mine if you run out of things to do. Outstanding.

The copper is a House of Kolor item and I think it is a flake. If you are really serious and want the number I could call my painter and get it from him. I just showed him the 99 copper and told him like that but a notch darker and this is what he did.

Now you just need the inner panels painted and a tobin seat. Looks real nice as is!

The ohlins are just excellllleeennntttt!!!!!!!!

During the last 12 months, my 2 bikes were stolen..

hayabusa 2007 black
gsxr1000 2007 blue

the next week i am going to buy the black haya

again.

Ohlins are excellent

I won't be painting anytime soon (I hope), love the color though, PM me some time if you happen to get it, lets keep the numbers quiet. Thanks Real nice job.

Depending which one he has it's around $1,200-1,500 for the rear and $2,000-3,000 for front forks or $1,500-2,000 for full valving setup (like his).
thumb_up.gif

The shock was $1206.25 and the forks kit installed at Ohlins was $730.25. If you do the form kit install yourself you can save $250 off the fork kit.

Don

After a long while waiting on the painter it is finally done. I wanted a 1999 retro theme to include the copper so we took out all the orange and replaced it with a slightly darker copper than the 99. Then added Ohlins front and rear suspension, dymag wheels, michelin tires, galfer brakes, rotors, lines, Vortex rearsets, Brock exhaust, power commander,pazzo levers, powder coated a lot of stuff black, tiger racing tag bracket and chain guard, maybe a few more things I left off.

Anyway here are the pics

labusas7.jpg

labusas1.jpg

labusas2.jpg

labusas3.jpg

labusas4.jpg

View attachment 1434059
View attachment 1434060
Your project looks absolutely awesome!!!
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
Would be nice though to share experience about the riding performance you get out of those mods (suspension, break rotors, rims etc). Do they really worth the $?

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back