Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
wow what a week....

like last bash:

1 Busa with upteen mods... $$$$$
Trip to bash with welcher. $$$
Railing Hellbender and wearing out a brand new set of tires in 400 miles.. priceless...

Hats off to Busa159 and RacerV (anyone wants to question their riding ability? dont think so) ...

they let me tag along and learn a few things...

Bash is just too dam short....

Way too much to tell about (well things that "can" leave the bash) and will post em up later... Just had such a great time as usual and met even more great org members... just never ends..

I am not sure I can even explain exactly how all that transpired but I got phone calls, PMs, emails ... I was not that "Baa aa aa aad" however...

oh no..... the apron..... I SWEAR it was not mine... Sambusa photoshoped my head on his apron..... READ: SAMBUSA+apron+photoshop= frame job..

That apron kinda brings new meaning to an old phrase...
"where men are men and sheep are scared" :laugh:

Glad you're home safe and as sound as you ever were I suppose. Thanks for everything you did to make the Bash so much fun. I look forward to seeing you in April.

Biscuit, glad you made it back safe. Yes it was to darn short. Maybe it was the grease for the gravy that wore ya tires out so fast or wait maybe it was the lube you used to the sheep.:rofl:be good brotha had a great time.:thumbsup:

Is the story on how your name was changed a "bash" story that stays at the bash? Sorry i missed it. Thanks to you for everything! Great to meet you.:poke:

Is the story on how your name was changed a "bash" story that stays at the bash? Sorry i missed it. Thanks to you for everything! Great to meet you.:poke:
Ace, it was my pleasure! you are a pretty nice guy considering my bike got scared when you rode up.... :rofl: (pics to follow, camera is about 75 miles away at Sams with memory card)

I think the new name explanation will be handed over to the "Breakfast Club"

Seems they have some REALLY active imaginations.. (and they thought I did?)

:rofl: I am told there is a post about this... I was off line but my computer was not... Guess I was posting replies by proxy? :laugh:

Last edited:
Randy, you'll always be special to me...and I'll never look at a biscuit in the same way :rofl:

We did have a fun ride home.... we did prove you can do this run in a truck with your eyes closed..

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

Back