mps autoshifter

Like I said he still makes them through for me. Matts a friend of mine. If they want a cycle tek air shifter, go ahead and send those guys my number, and I'll be happy to help them out.

ok, read an email from him today and the one he sent you was the last complete kit he was making and will no longer be making kits any longer.

FOR THE RECORD: CYCLETEK is no longer. No one, no board members, no friends, not POWERHOUSE, whatever . . . all of Matt's inventory is gone, he is not making any more kill boxes, air shifters, nothing. It is too bad, we are going to miss him, and miss one of the only kill boxes in the industry that did not trigger an FI light . . .:deadhorse:

Hmmmm...He made real good kits back in the day too..

FOR THE RECORD: CYCLETEK is no longer. No one, no board members, no friends, not POWERHOUSE, whatever . . . all of Matt's inventory is gone, he is not making any more kill boxes, air shifters, nothing. It is too bad, we are going to miss him, and miss one of the only kill boxes in the industry that did not trigger an FI light . . .:deadhorse:

Hey everyone, glad to see you all again!

My apologies for all the confusion here, for the record...
I am no longer producing ANY Cycle-Tek equipment any longer, for anybody but my own projects at home.

During the past month or two while was cleaning up and going throuh 7 years of Cycle-Tek stuff I came upon some old inventory to produce a number of kill boxes (only needing to order a few relays), two complete kits and two valve-regulator assemblies. EVERYTHING is now gone.

Rob and I have talked recently and I did inform him I was able to produce a system with a dual regulator setup, stating i would need to special order only a few parts, but cost would be higher due to the special order stuff. This is no longer the case. I've always provided build-to-order service, everybody knows that, and ALL my material is now gone.

My apologies for the confusion here, completely my fault, I'm the bad guy! LOL

I want to thank everyone that's been loyal to the Cycle-Tek brand, I never thought a basement hobby would become literally worldwide! From Russia, to Austraila, to the tiny island of Malta, and everywhere in between, especially our proud US of A...I want to thank you all for 7-8 years of business, friendship and commoradry. Thank you all, it's been an amazing run and through Cycle-Tek I've met and made countless friends across the world.

Ill be pulling my website in the near future, but you can always drop me a line at matt@cycle-tek.com to say hello.

Also just FYI, I gave the ECU Shift Kill Harness assembly business back to Greg Smith, who graciously gave it to me years ago after it was first developed. As far as I know these are now being produced and available through boostbysmith.come.

Take care everyone, and please accept my apology for all the confusion regarding availability of Cycle-Tek equipment.

Thanks
Matt Thomas

Hey everyone, glad to see you all again!

I am no longer producing ANY Cycle-Tek equipment any longer, for anybody but my own projects at home.

During the past month or two while was cleaning up and going throuh 7 years of Cycle-Tek stuff I came upon some old inventory to produce a number of kill boxes (only needing to order a few relays), two complete kits and two valve-regulator assemblies. EVERYTHING is now gone.

Rob and I have talked recently and I did inform him I was able to produce a system with a dual regulator setup, stating i would need to special order only a few parts, but cost would be higher due to the special order stuff. This is no longer the case. I've always provided build-to-order service, everybody knows that, and ALL my material is now gone.

My apologies for the confusion here, completely my fault, I'm the bad guy! LOL

I want to thank everyone that's been loyal to the Cycle-Tek brand, I never thought a basement hobby would become literally worldwide! From Russia, to Austraila, to the tiny island of Malta, and everywhere in between, especially our proud US of A...I want to thank you all for 7-8 years of business, friendship and commoradry. Thank you all, it's been an amazing run and through Cycle-Tek I've met and made countless friends across the world.

Ill be pulling my website in the near future, but you can always drop me a line at matt@cycle-tek.com to say hello.

Also just FYI, I gave the ECU Shift Kill Harness assembly business back to Greg Smith, who graciously gave it to me years ago after it was first developed. As far as I know these are now being produced and available through boostbysmith.come.

Take care everyone, and please accept my apology for all the confusion regarding availability of Cycle-Tek equipment.

Thanks
Matt Thomas

Thanks, Matt. As I said, we are going to miss Cycletek . . .I hope your endeavors moving forward are as rewarding, and wish you luck and prosperity in whatever you do . . .:laugh:

I will email you to bs at times, you have always been a stand up, dependable guy. I appreciate that from anyone regardless if about motorcycles or not. God bless and take care..

hey everyone, glad to see you all again!

I am no longer producing any cycle-tek equipment any longer, for anybody but my own projects at home.

During the past month or two while was cleaning up and going throuh 7 years of cycle-tek stuff i came upon some old inventory to produce a number of kill boxes (only needing to order a few relays), two complete kits and two valve-regulator assemblies. Everything is now gone.

Rob and i have talked recently and i did inform him i was able to produce a system with a dual regulator setup, stating i would need to special order only a few parts, but cost would be higher due to the special order stuff. This is no longer the case. I've always provided build-to-order service, everybody knows that, and all my material is now gone.

My apologies for the confusion here, completely my fault, i'm the bad guy! Lol

i want to thank everyone that's been loyal to the cycle-tek brand, i never thought a basement hobby would become literally worldwide! From russia, to austraila, to the tiny island of malta, and everywhere in between, especially our proud us of a...i want to thank you all for 7-8 years of business, friendship and commoradry. Thank you all, it's been an amazing run and through cycle-tek i've met and made countless friends across the world.

Also just fyi, i gave the ecu shift kill harness assembly business back to greg smith, who graciously gave it to me years ago after it was first developed. As far as i know these are now being produced and available through boostbysmith.come.

Take care everyone, and please accept my apology for all the confusion regarding availability of cycle-tek equipment.

Thanks
matt thomas

Back